Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dims take Senate. House next.

Election results don't worry me as much as the fact that Biden is in Bali meeting with the lead Chink as I write this . That sumbitch isn't qualified to do a book reading to a class of second graders.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

There were little white hippie chicks signing people up at the black churches back in July. Conservatives mostly vote one day. GOP is a rudderless ship being captained by corrupt people, so nothing will change...

I am convinced that the republican party leader ship is happy in their cuck position. It’s easier to bitch about what is wrong then to actually take a leadership position and fix it.

Trump showed that it could actually be fixed, and upset their apple cart.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

If only the establishment “Bush republican” leaders could be purged. They’re part of the other team.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    If only the establishment “Bush republican” leaders could be purged. They’re part of the other team.
    Trump tried that. Then faced a whirlwind of opposition from within the party and without.

To hell with them all. Republican, Democrat, libertarian with an capital L. They can all FOAD.

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    I am convinced that the republican party leader ship is happy in their cuck position. It’s easier to bitch about what is wrong then to actually take a leadership position and fix it.

Trump showed that it could actually be fixed, and upset their apple cart.
    Spot on!

Controlled opposition is all they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Boduke View Post
    I had always heard the graveyards come to life in Dillon County around election day. Uncle has a friend from there who went to vote back in 2016, feller says he gets to the poll location and the lady behind the desk says "sir you've already voted" and shows him a list where he and all of his dead family members had already "voted". Feller said she didn't get a rise out of him as he figured what was done was done, and the poll gal wasn't the one pulling the strings.
    Not as much graveyards as absentee ballots now. Look at some of the results of last few local elections in Dillon County and see how some candidates get a crazy amount of absentee votes compared to their opponents. Have people working pretty much full time getting these votes. Small scale in Dillon. Just think about how this same process is going on all over. Just saw some stats on Pennsylvania. 70% of mail in ballot requests were from Democrats. In another state they were coining in over 2 to 1 for Democrats.

Quote Originally Posted by banded_mallard View Post
    It blows my mind that people still buy this garbage. I hate to tell you January 6th and abortion is why the republicans didn’t excel.

Yep

I swear some folks would get on their knees and kiss DJT Ass on town square if he said they should do it

Had his chance and screwed it up in the end, sad but true Yes he was doing a very good job

But I am one that is sick of hearing the election was fraudulent, NO PROOF has ever surfaced other than DJT saying it was

Pour the koolaide out and move on

But back to OT, hope Republicans can at least win House. All signs point to that at this point
    Last edited by tprice; 11-14-2022 at 01:00 PM.

It’s two sides of the same coin at this point. Reps just don’t come out in the light with their communist ways, Dems show it with pride. And the voting public at large is gullible and stupid enough to believe the BS they are fed.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Its professional wrestling. Both sides get paid regardless of who wins and the all go out for drinks when the " match" is over. Mitch and Chuck are members of the same club.

Told you there was no red wave coming

Quote Originally Posted by FLS View Post
    Its professional wrestling. Both sides get paid regardless of who wins and the all go out for drinks when the " match" is over. Mitch and Chuck are members of the same club.
    BINGO , have always said that

End of day ANY controversy raises DONATIONS and it all boils down to money

Just like when the witch of California (Pelosi) was seen dramatically tearing up DJT speech in background My wife went ballistic over that, I laughed and said all a horse and pony show and truth be known her and DJT sat down and had martini over it and laughed at the American public while all the donations suddenly piled in
    Last edited by tprice; 11-14-2022 at 02:27 PM.

Yes your government has been bought and paid for.

Quote Originally Posted by centurian View Post
    Told you there was no red wave coming
    Red wave, what's that?
    \"Free your mind, your ass will follow\"

Quote Originally Posted by Shotunderit View Post
    Red wave, what's that?
    Mythical occurrence of public sanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Shotunderit View Post
    Red wave, what's that?
    A rare unnatural occurrence that quickly turns blue shortly after crashing ashore.

Again. Rare these days.