Thread: Blue Fly Cafe

I hate tying the damn little trout flies. When you're used to spinning deer hair and tying big saltwater flies you wind up snapping the spider web thick thread every three seconds. So, I recently used blueflycafe.com to purchase some trout flies. I recommend them since they are prompt and their flies are between $0.61 - $0.75. Loosing them to trees and rhodos ain't quite as painful as the $2 fly shop flies.
    "The real reason fish jump - they don't have a middle finger!"

thanks, boonie.

i just dropped $45 on flies and had to buy ANOTHER fly box to make sure i have room to store them....$15 more dollars....then i had to upgrade the shipping so i can be sure to have them before i head to WNC next weekend....

you owe me about $70.

thanks. really. thanks.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

no problem 2fer and please consider you'll prolly only use 2 or 3 of them all weekend.
    "The real reason fish jump - they don't have a middle finger!"

OK. you owe me $1.89.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

[img]graemlins/lol.gif[/img] 2th [img]graemlins/lol.gif[/img]
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."