253. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

24 9.49%
  • Desantis

229 90.51%
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Trump vs Desantis Poll

Quote Originally Posted by Southernduck View Post
    Before you start throwing all that money around, make some people accountable for shitty work. Hell the bridge over cow castle on I26 by 95 was repaired/repaved in the past 2 weeks, its just as rough getting on and off that bridge as before the money was wasted. It always seems like a bandaid applied to arterial wound
    Relatives and campaign donors don't have to perform to the same standard as the rest of us.

Otherwise, where's the guarantee for more .gov funded work?

Saw this on another forum.

"Arguing about anything related to trump with is like trying to play chess with a pigeon...no matter how well you play the game, he just keeps knocking over the pieces, craps all over the board & struts around like he already won."

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    But to the point - according to Bill O’Reilly, abortion was not the reason. He said it was January 6th.
    Bill O'Reilly is now blaming Trump for the poor midterm results for sticking with his election denier bs. He also said 80 million people came out,....not to vote for Biden,..but to vote against Trump in 2020. That's why Trump lost.

Last week O'Reily said he told Trump to pick DeSantis as a VP candidate.....like it would be a winning ticket. Now he's saying Trump might not can even beat DeSantis.

I like O'Reily but he changes like the wind

https://fb.watch/gOEcT72WEo/

Last edited by Catdaddy; 11-14-2022 at 10:08 PM.

"I like O'Reily but he changes like the wind" O'Reily lost me with his slowpitch softball interviews with Obama.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Is he going to get a fucking hair cut?

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Bill O'Reilly is now blaming Trump for the poor midterm results for sticking with his election denier bs. He also said 80 million people came out,....not to vote for Biden,..but to vote against Trump in 2020. That's why Trump lost.

Last week O'Reily said he told Trump to pick DeSantis as a VP candidate.....like it would be a winning ticket. Now he's saying Trump might not can even beat DeSantis.

I like O'Reily but he changes like the wind

https://fb.watch/gOEcT72WEo/

Have not input on Riley but I can see that many came out to not necessarily vote for Biden but to vote against DJT. Widely know fact is a general rule 35% vote Republican and 35% vote Democrat regardless (I am sure 100% republican on SCD) regardless of who candidate is. The remaining 30% typically is what decides the winner.

Now I see DJT is suppose to announce he 2024 plans today , just my opinion but the general American public is tired of his antics It has run its course Do not care how good of a job he did if people do not like him they are not gonna vote for him. Just the way it is

DeSantis (from what I have seen) can be firm but still does not piss people off I really think he can win over majority of that “30%” to take Whitehouse. Republicans need to pick wisely for 2024, I think even hard core Dems realize Sleepy Joe’s age is going to come into play , he has even admitted it

Have you checked with Senator Schumer to see if he will let us vote for DeSantis?

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    Is he going to get a fucking hair cut?

No clue, wouldn’t have thought that to be a topic of intrigue.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleSprig View Post
    let me know how this works out.
    can you not see the division he causes? I agree he shoulders some of the blame for losing this most recent election.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Oh, it does.. it's not hard figure out there is something gone array mentally just by looking at it, being vanity or whatever. There's only one man who walked in flesh in this world that is above criticism from me, around 30 years of sinless perfection. One came close, but he found the need to go into Gettysburg.

I don't go around putting men on pedestals. It seems like diehard Trump supporters cannot find any mistakes he's made. Did I vote for him twice? I did. I can still find fault though.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    let me know how this works out.
    can you not see the division he causes? I agree he shoulders some of the blame for losing this most recent election.

Like any narcissistic person he has to be the center of attention , at this point he could F up a wet dream. Not sure Walker has a chance to beat Warnock but if DJT announces ahead of the run off that will prove my point and more than likely hand that seat over to Democrats. IF he truly had an interest in the Republican party he would at least wait until that runoff is over

He wants the country to look bad because he is not in control and that allows him to beat his drum of how great he is
    Last edited by tprice; 11-15-2022 at 07:48 AM.

^^^^^this
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 11-15-2022 at 08:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    Like any narcissistic person he has to be the center of attention , at this point he could F up a wet dream. Not sure Walker has a chance to beat Warnock but if DJT announces ahead of the run off that will prove my point and more than likely hand that seat over to Democrats. IF he truly had an interest in the Republican party he would at least wait until that runoff is over

He wants the country to look bad because he is not in control and that allows him to beat his drum of how great he is
    What if no politician cared about their respective parties and instead did what was best for the country and its citizens?

What would that look like?

well, that depends on your perspective. i think what you are describing is a dictatorship.

Who gets to decide "what is best for the country and its citizens?"

Beware this slippery slope.

I just wish our politicians would realize their shit stinks too.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    well, that depends on your perspective. i think what you are describing is a dictatorship.

Who gets to decide "what is best for the country and its citizens?"

Beware this slippery slope.

I just wish our politicians would realize their shit stinks too.
    You're putting your shovel in too deep and dug past my point.

Politicians work for the party. They do what's best for the party. What if they just, I dunno, worked for the country?

I'm not talking dictatorship. But good job on finding the negative.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    What if no politician cared about their respective parties and instead did what was best for the country and its citizens?

An America where Citizens United doesn't Exist.

Politicians work for the party. They do what's best for the party. What if they just, I dunno, worked for the country?
    Mitch works for himself.

In Alaska, the top two are Republican in their 2nd chance voting.

There is no reason for the RNC to get involved picking sides.

Mitch McConnel diverted 9 million from other races to defeat leading candidate,Kelly Tshibaka , over 2nd place (incumbent), Lisa Murkowski.

Mitch is a POS.

Last edited by Catdaddy; 11-15-2022 at 10:38 AM.

Novel Idea isn’t it LOL

Seriously I am sure plenty of them to do (on both sides). Just the system is tough to change unfortunately

Heck at least we live in a country where we can voice our opinion like arm chair QB’s on Saturday pm , never take that for granted