253. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

24 9.49%
  • Desantis

229 90.51%

Thread: Trump vs Desantis Poll

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Either in the general. Both would be better than what the dems put on the ballot.

I think last night proved Trump is too devisive to win again. He can't cary the moderates on either side or the female vote.

Life was better when Trump was president and I believe his business like policies are best for the county, but he can't win again. His mouth gets in the way.

Desantis can provide similar results while drawing minority and the female vote.

If you use the Miami and Palm beach as your litmus test, I think you'll find your answer.

I think Desantis would take Trump in the primary.
    Last edited by reeltight; 11-09-2022 at 07:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    Either in the general. Both would be better than what the dems put on the ballot.

I think last night proved Trump is too devisive to win again. He can't cary the moderates on either side or the female vote.

Life was better when Trump was president and I believe his business like policies are best for the county, but he can't win again. His mouth gets in the way.

Desantis can provide similar results while drawing minority and the female vote.

If you use the Miami and Palm beach as your litmus test, I think you'll find your answer.

I think Desantis would Trump in the primary.
    Very well said.

Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post

I think Desantis would take Trump in the primary.

Not much else to say , this is spot on