• Trump

24 9.49%
  • Desantis

229 90.51%
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump vs Desantis Poll

Default Trump vs Desantis Poll

Who ya got?
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Either in the general. Both would be better than what the dems put on the ballot.

I think last night proved Trump is too devisive to win again. He can't cary the moderates on either side or the female vote.

Life was better when Trump was president and I believe his business like policies are best for the county, but he can't win again. His mouth gets in the way.

Desantis can provide similar results while drawing minority and the female vote.

If you use the Miami and Palm beach as your litmus test, I think you'll find your answer.

I think Desantis would take Trump in the primary.
    Last edited by reeltight; 11-09-2022 at 07:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    Either in the general. Both would be better than what the dems put on the ballot.

I think last night proved Trump is too devisive to win again. He can't cary the moderates on either side or the female vote.

Life was better when Trump was president and I believe his business like policies are best for the county, but he can't win again. His mouth gets in the way.

Desantis can provide similar results while drawing minority and the female vote.

If you use the Miami and Palm beach as your litmus test, I think you'll find your answer.

I think Desantis would Trump in the primary.
    Very well said.

At this point I don’t know. Up until his comments last weekend I was wanting Trump this go around. I don’t know now.

Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post

I think Desantis would take Trump in the primary.

Not much else to say , this is spot on

There will be a runoff in Georgia. Maybe Trump will go down there and seal the loss for Republicans, like he did last time.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Don't forget, Trump could only serve one more term if elected. We need at least 8 years of Republican Presidential leadership to change the trajectory. ( if that is possible) Damn sure don't need another Octogenarian in the office. ( From either party)
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

I dont know which would win. I do know who will lose if they run against each other...America.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Default Trump vs Desantis Poll

Hopefully Trump will step aside and let Desantis move forward, he only hinders by running.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by ccleroy; 11-09-2022 at 08:39 AM.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    There will be a runoff in Georgia. Maybe Trump will go down there and seal the loss for Republicans, like he did last time.

He needs to stay the heck out of GA

Trumps lack of class continues to show. He referred to DeSantis as "DeSanctimonious." Such a Yankee ass.

He also runs scorched earth during his campaigns, which is not a good thing. Attacking those he's running against when, if he wins, he'll need to work with those Republicans.
    Last edited by Geetch; 11-09-2022 at 08:47 AM.

Would be no DeSantis without Trump. Dude has done an awesome job. Makes Florida EXTREMELY attractive.

Trump needs to hang it up. He's already lost once and he's just getting too old. Republican party needs a younger candidate to take over the torch.

As if it matters. There won't be another R president in America. The dems can always carry blue cities/districts the way they always have. And they carry 4/5 of all media coverage.

We saw media collusion in '16 and '20 and all the R leadership did was let it get swept under the rug during Russiagate and the 1/6 aftermath. They're always on the back foot; never ready to bring the attack or be in a position of strength to negotiate.

The system if broken and the R's are complicit by their fecklessness. Even Trump proved to be no match for the system in place.

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    As if it matters. There won't be another R president in America. The dems can always carry blue cities/districts the way they always have. And they carry 4/5 of all media coverage.

We saw media collusion in '16 and '20 and all the R leadership did was let it get swept under the rug during Russiagate and the 1/6 aftermath. They're always on the back foot; never ready to bring the attack or be in a position of strength to negotiate.

The system if broken and the R's are complicit by their fecklessness. Even Trump proved to be no match for the system in place.
    This sums it up perfectly.

It’s either all in on DeSantis or take another L for the GOP. Trump can’t win. You have to win suburban women if you want a shot and that is the biggest pool I believe he lost from 4 years prior.

It still blows my mind that out of the millions of people in this country the 2 best we could scrap together to lead this place are trump and Biden. I know hunt clubs with more competent leadership.

The sooner we realize those with power and money are not going to let the votes of average people mean anything the better.

It’s time for the geriatric GOP to relinquish control and pass on to the younger crowd. Desantis, Mace, Rubio, Scott and some others in the younger crowd need to start stepping up and taking the lead. This is Tim Scott’s last term. We will need someone to replace him in 2028. You can bet Cunningham is already eying that spot. What trump did for this country was spot on. How he did it wasn’t all that smart. He will not win again because he will split the republican vote and lose the moderates to the democrats.

There are folks that will tell you Trump will win if we can just get a fair vote count.

That crowd needs to wake TF up.