Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sleep number smart beds

I also bought a Jay and have been sleeping great.

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    . So what I'm asking if these recommendations are a "hey this guy is a sponsor. All things being equal, please consider giving him your business"
    This place would probably be profitable if we did it that way. Certainly in fact. We don't...

everlast, I have limited experience with Jay’s business in that we presently only have two mattress toppers with custom zippered covers so that we can easily take them when traveling. However, our first stop when we buy our next mattress will be at the Engineered Sleep factory in Greenville, SC, to pick out a mattress design, possibly with adjustable base(s).
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Instead of a sleep number, some of you may need a cpap.

Sleep ain't nothing to mess with. What little I get is great on my mattress from Jay. I've told people who live an hour away from his shop and aren't sc duck people to go check him out. Quality stuff sells itself. Mattresses are no exception
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by wbrown609 View Post
    More people need them then those who don't
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by wbrown609 View Post
    We have a solution to that too...

https://scducks.com/forum/showthread...y-Availability

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    nicely done.

We got one from Jay last year and it has been great. My back thanks me after sleeping on cheap shitty beds my entire life.

Ive got a mattress from Jay, Actually a few on our beds. Grew up with him, but went to engineered sleep based on all the positive reviews here when I was looking for a mattress vs going to a mattress store No shit, best one I have slept on, not based on him being a sponsor or someone I know. Prior to Jays, we had a couple of those internet ones or the casper crap. Woke up every morning wanting to kill people based on how my back felt.

From campers to house I've lost count on how many of Jay's mattresses we have/had.

He and JABIII could get in a fist fight and JABIII ban Jay for life and I would still buy my next mattress from him.

I was the tip of the Jay mattress spear around this place. Know that to be fact, son.

I called him on a Tuesday for two mattresses for a camper I needed by Thursday and he had 'em ready Wednesday. Pre supply chain issues.

5E945560-7D75-48AD-84DA-565F6859A7D5.jpg

Wife just ordered our adjustable base and new mattresses.

I got this with my FIFTH mattress purchase. (Not counting untold referrals)

Davis hooked me up. ( I need to go up a size ‘cause I’m fat)
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    From campers to house I've lost count on how many of Jay's mattresses we have/had.

He and JABIII could get in a fist fight and JABIII ban Jay for life and I would still buy my next mattress from him.

I was the tip of the Jay mattress spear around this place. Know that to be fact, son.

I called him on a Tuesday for two mattresses for a camper I needed by Thursday and he had 'em ready Wednesday. Pre supply chain issues.
    If you didn’t pick it up from perimeter rd, you were late to the party.

We went over and looked around and I joked that we needed to test’em. Wife and I were discussing differences in firmness (of mattresses). Jay asked what we liked. I said firm, wife liked softer. Jay said come back the next day and it would be ready. I pulled the camper over and he rolled it out. It had little tags at the bottom, one side firm, one side soft. Installed on site and rolled.

Wouldn’t consider anywhere else and might fight you if I find out you did.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Engineered Sleep customer here as well. Excellent customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    If you didn’t pick it up from perimeter rd, you were late to the party.

We went over and looked around and I joked that we needed to test’em. Wife and I were discussing differences in firmness (of mattresses). Jay asked what we liked. I said firm, wife liked softer. Jay said come back the next day and it would be ready. I pulled the camper over and he rolled it out. It had little tags at the bottom, one side firm, one side soft. Installed on site and rolled.

Wouldn’t consider anywhere else and might fight you if I find out you did.
    I picked up a couple from there. LOL. I was like "hey. G'ville has a secret airport!"

We bought from ES over the summer and it was an easy buying experience. We went with the 3” topper and I think it’s still a firm mattress. I would buy the larger topper next time, but we have slept well and I have had less back pain in the mornings.
    HRCH DOC'S LIL LEGACY MH

I followed the reviews on here after we bought tried and returned 6 mattresses in 9 months from other vendors.

Our experience was everything everyone here has said it would be. I didn't drop names or where I was referred by. Just called and drove there to try in person.

3 years later it's still perfect as it the day it arrived.

Davis took care of us. Solid group of people.