Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2022 F250

someone please inform my dumbass

what is the purpose of a leveling kit? my truck levels when it’s loaded, which is most days.

all i see is bad aerodynamics and less steering control when towing.

what is the benefit?
    Windows Down!

Quote Originally Posted by Fireman View Post
    This is why you need that upgraded trac bar stuff.... Death Wobble is no fun.....

I was under the impression that was no longer a concern after the '20 model year?

ETA: Kevin, mind weighing in at your convenience on this?
    Last edited by FishSticker; 11-03-2022 at 06:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by raybird View Post
    someone please inform my dumbass

what is the purpose of a leveling kit? my truck levels when it’s loaded, which is most days.

all i see is bad aerodynamics and less steering control when towing.

what is the benefit?
    I’m insecure about my height, weight and loss of hair, mild midlife crisis and knowing I’ll never bang a 18 year old girl for free. This helps a little and gives me a nice place to sob.

Quote Originally Posted by charlie horse View Post
    I’m insecure about my height, weight and loss of hair, mild midlife crisis and knowing I’ll never bang a 18 year old girl for free. This helps a little and gives me a nice place to sob.
    hahaha dang that made me laugh.
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Quote Originally Posted by FishSticker View Post
    I was under the impression that was no longer a concern after the '20 model year?

ETA: Kevin, mind weighing in at your convenience on this?

Its always a concern with any solid axle link arm suspension when the geometry is changed. Adding a lift, regardless of height, will throw that "factory engineered" spec out of line and you are at risk for it. Jeeps are notorious for having death wobble... Usually, when you buy a complete lift kit, it comes with the correction brackets and/or adjustable links. Most leveling kits do not.

Quote Originally Posted by charlie horse View Post
    Capture.JPG
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton