Thread: Pig High Jump

Default Pig High Jump

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

They need to hunt that fricker down immediately before it starts teaching the rest of the gang. We put up cattle crossings for irrigation to run through the fences. One damn sow learned to flop over on her side and scootch across. Within days there were 15 of them doing it. On the plus side they were easy peasy to massacre inside...

I'll be damned... need to string some barbed wire inside that cage, maybe even a solar charged electric one.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

I look forward to the day that there is a swine specific poison, and i can ride around pissing on their rotting corpses. Sorry Tripp
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    I look forward to the day that there is a swine specific poison, and i can ride around pissing on their rotting corpses. Sorry Tripp
    No offense taken… most people would be utterly amazed at the athleticism of a decent size pig.
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

EF875B39-B1A9-41E1-B3E0-FF7ECD2DC4A0.jpg

This one had let himself out of one of the tractor supply voorhees traps earlier last year. Damn near escaped from the pig brig too. Thankfully he is fertilizer now