Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are game Wardens Watching You?

Quote Originally Posted by CofC Waterfowler View Post
    I’d like to know what happens if one takes the LEO camera off the tree on their on property and destroys it. No way to know it’s a LEO camera and it’s on the owners lane. Interesting legal question.
    You just took the words out of my post. What if I shoot the camera and destroy it, will I be charged? I thought it was trespassers.
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    You just took the words out of my post. What if I shoot the camera and destroy it, will I be charged? I thought it was trespassers.
    it turns into a shit show, don’t ask me how i know but i promise it’s a shot show.

don’t forget that LEO lies every breath when they do some illegal shit and don’t want to get caught.
    Windows Down!

\"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by raybird View Post

don’t forget that LEO lies every breath when they do some illegal shit and don’t want to get caught.
    ....and wear face masks while slipping around your property.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 10-29-2022 at 08:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CofC Waterfowler View Post
    I’d like to know what happens if one takes the LEO camera off the tree on their on property and destroys it. No way to know it’s a LEO camera and it’s on the owners lane. Interesting legal question.
    Nothing can legally happen.

No different than throwing a 5 gallon bucket in the dumpster that some trespasser left on your property.

Call your attorney when they start blabbing their mouths.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Pretty sure the guys in the article got charged with stealing government equipment or something like that. Not saying it's right, just saying think twice before you do anything that might come back and bite you in the ass
    "My resume is the trail of destruction behind me. " Bucky Katt

Always do what's right. A government funded trail cam set up to spy on you and your family is wrong. Not putting a load of bird shot in it would likewise be wrong.

Who is liable when one of these constitution violators injures themselves on private property?

If they leave it on my property they gave up ownership.
    Last edited by Baggy; 10-29-2022 at 05:06 PM.

Nothing a Rx fire won’t cure.

Quote Originally Posted by flockbuster View Post
    Pretty sure the guys in the article got charged with stealing government equipment or something like that. Not saying it's right, just saying think twice before you do anything that might come back and bite you in the ass
    Didn't read the article but I guarantee it's because they talked their way into a charge. Don't answer questions. Don't make a statement without a lawyer. If they're on your property AND surveilling, they're just looking for a reason to charge. Don't give them one.

Being charged is different than being convicted.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

In my experience, in SC, if you force the solicitor into a jury trial for a game violation, he’ll drop the charges to a lesser offense. As to a camera on private property, if you keep your mouth shut, they’ve got nothing. A good attorney will eat their asses alive.

Tell Visor guy you know where some cheap cell cameras can be found.