Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Good Ol Pits

Pup looks good. He'll be fine.

I've never shied from the fact that we own a bulldog. He looks mean, but he aint. He's capable, I have no doubt.

Here's a flip side story for you necks that hate on the bulldogs:

My neighbor has been housing his stepson's german shephard for over a year. He comes in my yard with the other yappy mofos from time to time giving Crazy Eddie all kinds of hell and never once garnered a response out of him... until a few weeks back.

Me and the wife were out at the shop with all hundred or so kids I have these days. Crazy Eddie was just laying in the sun while the foster kid pestered the shit out of him. This is normal and Eddie is a better dog than I would be, but I digress.

Anyhow, while I'm sitting there sipping on my beer and watching the 5yr old shoot his bow at a target that's a whopping 15ft away while bragging that his 28in group (5 arrows) is the makings of olympic level shit, the inherited shepherd and his band of merry idiots come busting through the woods barking and raising hell.

Eddie simply picks his head up and looks at 'em. I didn't think anything of it until it was way too late.

Seemingly due to the shepherd's proximity to the 18mth old kid, Eddie had his tufts up and his body language said, "Fuck around and find out."

Spoiler alert: The shepherd fucked around. And, resultingly, found out.

The shepherd was only saved because I pulled Crazy Eddie off of him.

I haven't seen the shepherd since I walked to the neighbor's house and told him that he might want to check on his pup because, if he didn't, his house was going to look like a slaughterhouse.

He apologized to me, not the other way around.

Crazy Eddie is still welcome at my house. I don't really care what y'all think... mostly because it's my house.
    Last edited by turbo; 11-01-2022 at 03:54 PM.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

and you absolutely have that right.

the issue most will have is about a dog that leaves his master's house. I think we can all agree on that one.

and that you have 145 kids.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    Pup looks good. He'll be fine.

I've never shied from the fact that we own a bulldog. He looks mean, but he aint. He's capable, I have no doubt.

Here's a flip side story for you necks that hate on the bulldogs:

My neighbor has been housing his stepson's german shephard for over a year. He comes in my yard with the other yappy mofos from time to time giving Crazy Eddie all kinds of hell and never once garnered a response out of him... until a few weeks back.

Me and the wife were out at the shop with all hundred or so kids I have these days. Crazy Eddie was just laying in the sun while the foster kid pestered the shit out of him. This is normal and Eddie is a better dog than I would be, but I digress.

Anyhow, while I'm sitting there sipping on my beer and watching the 5yr old shoot his bow at a target that's a whopping 15ft away while bragging that his 28in group (5 arrows) is the makings of olympic level shit, the inherited shepherd and his band of merry idiots come busting through the woods barking and raising hell.

Eddie simply picks his head up and looks at 'em. I didn't think anything of it until it was way too late.

Seemingly due to the shepherd's proximity to the 18mth old kid, Eddie had his tufts up and his body language said, "Fuck around and find out."

Spoiler alert: The shepherd fucked around. And, resultingly, found out.

The shepherd was only saved because I pulled Crazy Eddie off of him.

I haven't seen the shepherd since I walked to the neighbor's house and told him that he might want to check on his pup because, if he didn't, his house was going to look like a slaughterhouse.

He apologized to me, not the other way around.

Crazy Eddie is still welcome at my house. I don't really care what y'all think... mostly because it's my house.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ng/8219201001/

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    and you absolutely have that right.

the issue most will have is about a dog that leaves his master's house. I think we can all agree on that one.

and that you have 145 kids.
    Crazy Eddie parties with neighbors more than he sleeps at my house.

They feed him too much because he's getting fat.

I wish they'd just keep him, to be honest.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!