Thread: Cruisin' for a bruin...

Default Cruisin' for a bruin...

That’ll make you crap your pants.

Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    That’ll make you crap your pants.
    Before or after the attack

I guess that fight or flight done kicked in
    At least I'm housebroken.

I wonder if there were cubs in the background. Something sounded kinda whiny back there.

Bearly made it.

Default Cruisin' for a bruin...

Quote Originally Posted by Drylok View Post
    I wonder if there were cubs in the background. Something sounded kinda whiny back there.
    Looks like there is one in the middle/top right, as the bear turns away and you see the light spot on its back. I thought the same thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by billbuster84; 10-17-2022 at 05:50 PM.
    "Some high society lady says is your horse outside, no ma'am he's between my legs, but you're too fat to ride" Hank Jr

Damn!

Cub at 23 seconds

I would have been a goner
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Fashion emergency. Code brown.

Thrill seeker got what he wanted.

Sounded asian. Bet if he ever goes back, he'll have a heater on him.

Bird Hunter Survives Grizzly Attack
    by DAVID HERMAN
    October 25, 2022

A massive grizzly attacked and injured a bird hunter in a creek bottom east of the town of Choteau, southeast of Glacier National Park, according to Montana Department of Fish, Wildlife and Parks officials. The 51-year-old Washington state man did not sustain life-threatening injuries, before shooting the animal.

According to Dave Hagengruber, spokesperson for the state wildlife department, the man and his wife were hunting on private property when their dogs went on point. He went to flush the bird when a 677-pound boar grizzly charged out from the brush, knocked the man down and trampled him. The man then fired at the bear with his shotgun and handgun, wounding the animal, which beat a hasty retreat back into the underbrush. The couple and their dogs notified authorities after leaving the scene.

State and federal wildlife officials decided the bear had to be euthanized because of its injuries. A drone was used to locate the bear, Hagengruber said. The injured man spent the night in the hospital, though he did not suffer claw or bit marks. The bear had no known previous history of human conflict and had never been handled by bear managers. the attack was likely a surprise encounter.

The Montana Department of Fish, Wildlife and Parks urged bird hunters to exercise caution in and around Ninepipe Wildlife Management Area south of Ronan after the grizzly encounter.

https://www.americanhunter.org/conte...rizzly-attack/

Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    The couple and their dogs notified authorities after leaving the scene.
    I LOL'ed...
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Part of Great Smoky Mountains National Park closed due to hungry bears, officials say

Oct 26, 2022
    GATLINBURG, Tenn. —
    Heads up, campers: Parts of a popular park in the Great Smoky Mountains is closing, and rangers are blaming it on hungry bears.

Great Smoky Mountains National Park on Wednesday temporarily closed the Gatlinburg Trail between Gatlinburg, Tennessee, and the Sugarlands Visitor Center, and also the Twin Creeks Trail between Gatlinburg and the Twin Creeks Science and Education Center.

Both trails are closed due to a large concentration of black bears feeding on acorns, officials said.

The trails will remain closed until further notice for the safety of visitors and to allow bears to feed undisturbed on natural foods.

Officials reminded people that bears depend on fall foods such as acorns and grapes to store fat reserves that enable them to survive winter.

Below video is from last month when bears at all the chickens on an Upstate woman's property.

"Bears move around a lot during the fall looking for acorns, with some traveling more than 30 miles to feed in a particular stand of oak trees," officials said in a release. "Generally bears are solitary, however, during the fall, several bears may be seen feeding in close proximity. They will often feed for more than 12 hours a day and can be concentrated in areas where abundant food sources are found. During this time period, normally wary bears, may act aggressively to defend these areas."

For more information on what to do when encountering a bear while hiking, visit the park website.

https://www.wyff4.com/article/bears-...-park/41781975

Someone was telling me about a 695# black bear taken in N.Carolina. That's a lotta dumpster divin!
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.