Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reason number 10 gagillion to not do the FacePage silliness…

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    tik toks for my stores now
    Stop that immediately, or don't...

There are some good bird hunting groups on there, but 99.9999% of the stuff up there is utter shite and you have to ignore it or filter it out.. kinda like mudflap's posts..lol
    "I was all night hitting up Los vatos like one of those flamenco matador guys. Cuttin' in real smooth. Generating leads and shit. I'm a dancer, man!" - Albert Torena

Quote Originally Posted by Heybo_Hater View Post
    Hahahaha, I have two pure bred asshole Siberian husky’s my wife and I take to our hunting property. I cannot wait to show her this article. I see a dog kennel being built in my future.
    I'll shoot them for you.
    Miner's Daughter's Coal Train 'Rosco'

"The only human quality he lacks is speech" -Alfred Brehm

I shot and skinned an ocelot and jaguar that showed up in my backyard recently, but now that I think of it, they looked pretty similar to my neighbors' cats.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Not that I disagree about FB, but I’m always amused at the hate it gets here on what is essentially, a variation of Facebook.
    Oh hail no you didn't! Only similarity is that you access both via the innerweb. There are a handful of left leaning folks on here who deservedly catch shit for their political ignorance, but 99% of the conservatives than make up the majority of the SCDucks population would defend those folks with blows in a bar fight, because they are OUR left leaners. Maybe I'm naive and too old school, but I view the people on here as a type of family...dysfunctional as it gets, but family nonetheless.

Facebook is a giant war being played out on a giant minefield, and folks like the Husky Huntress just don't know it until they step on one of those mines and get mangled to hell.
    Last edited by WhitewaterDuck; 09-27-2022 at 09:07 PM.
    There was a time between the excitement of first light/legal and the first wave of ducks we tried to coax in that I looked to the heavens and talked to Tripp; I don’t think God lets conversations from earth taint the wonder that His children are experiencing in Heaven, but just in case, I had my say.

More hate and broken friendships on Facebook as well as out right wars than I can count. Wife said I need to get a FB account and I said I don’t thinks so so she set it up. I had people post to my page I had seen in 30 years. I never go there I never post there since it was first set up. I don’t even remember the password to get on. I do email (have to in business) and text but I tell people if you really really want to get in touch with me give me a call.

Quote Originally Posted by LC17 View Post
    I shot and skinned an ocelot and jaguar that showed up in my backyard recently, but now that I think of it, they looked pretty similar to my neighbors' cats.
    This is quality content.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Quote Originally Posted by LC17 View Post
    I just spit coffee all over my desk....
    HR CC's Leather and Lace (Lacy)