Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Getting Back To Normal

Truth week? I have no clue what this thread is about. I like puddin. Also, it'd be hard to find more southern DNA then I contain. Yall handling snakes and shit?

You dont handle serpents, you "daince wif'em" and it's only on Friday nights so if you get bit, it's ok...the healer man always comes around on Saturdays.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

I've only been to camp once and it was with rp's crowd. Mercy at the food and fellowship.

I'd not want to go uninvited but I might walk around just to check it out but not on Friday nights.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Praise the Lord and pass me a copperhead
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    Truth week? I have no clue what this thread is about. I like puddin. Also, it'd be hard to find more southern DNA then I contain. Yall handling snakes and shit?
    Nah they do that in church and at the dinner on the ground service. These are mostly Methodists so snake free environment. These are all mostly hillbilly traditions.