Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Soft Sided Cooler suggestions

stripa swipa is alive?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

and no one is gonna listen to me, especially Mr State Farm BB (like a good neighbor, get it?)

anyway, first off, I'm not gonna call customer service. For any product. Ever. Understood?
    The camo RTIC my wife gave me many years ago has a busted zipper. Its now at the farm for daily, i dont care if the ice melts, usage. If she wants to call to get a new one, bully for her.
    Secondly, all soft sided coolers will some day suck. Ergo, I have moved from trying to keep up with all you people and am now very happy with cheap, worthless soft sided coolers that get me from the midlands to the beach while keeping things cold. All for $10. And if the zippers busts and it gets ripped, I just chuck it.

Hope this helps someone, somewhere....

And hunting meeses in the great white north, when he's not rubbing elbows with Flip fucking Pallot.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

flips too crazy to handle stripa.

now go buy some cheap soft sided coolers for simple transport. use a solid yeti or other if you're worried about keeping ice.

Yeti Backflip Hopper..5 years and zero issues. I have treated that thing like it was borrowed, btw. No Grizzly bear has perforated it.
    At least I'm housebroken.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    stripa swipa is alive?
    And well. Just got back from Alaska.

He did NOT bring me back a snow globe.

Another vote for the RTIC. I ran out of the lube oil and just use Vaseline. (That is RTIC zipper related.)

I have a 30, that is several several years old.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

check out the yukon brand, seen some at bucees a few weeks ago and priced alot lower than yeti

I been rocking this for a couple years. The price is right. Rinse the zipper good if you get around salt water. It'll hold a case.

https://www.amazon.com/TOURIT-Backpa...ng%2C60&sr=1-7

My wife bought me one of these for my birthday. Wouldn't recommend it because of the way it closes shut and latches, though.

For what you people pay for a cooler just get a Ice Machine. I got 6 cheapo coolers but one hell of a Ice Machine and 3 coolers stay full of Ice everyday.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by mudflat View Post
    RTIC warranty no good if bought from 3rd party. At day 366, don't ask about said 1 yr warranty.
    What’s the hang up with that?

Cooler was bought through Amazon, cooler failed in a few months. No warranty because bought from 3rd party.
    Other cooler failed not long after warranty was up, yea a year is 365 days, not 366 days,.
    Both of these cooler were the soft square coolers. The lid corner seams started coming unglued.
    Low country redneck who moved north

I have had good luck with the 22 can zipperless Columbia PFG cooler pack. Luckily it fits perfect next to my seat on the tractor. Has a couple of zippered pockets large enough to hold a pistol and other shit and has a shoulder strap. Its not a large cooler by any means but plenty big for a day use.