Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gameday

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Alabama would beat this Climp5in team by 40, they aren't WF, Furman or GT
    If you think La Tech and WF threw for a gazzillion yards against your nonexistent secondary................
    just hold on a bit, it's coming
    You say that the year they lost to Pitt and the year they narrowly beat Troy by three points? I’m pretty sure you did.

Quote Originally Posted by banded_mallard View Post
    All jokes aside the #1 game I have ever been to in Clemson was the flood Norte dame game.
    It was amazing that players could throw and catch. It was like playing a football game in the shower. The volume of rain at the beginning of the third quarter was hard to describe
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

All jokes aside the #1 game I have ever been to in Clemson was the flood Norte dame game.
    I've heard a bunch of my Clemson buddies say the same thing. I think it will be a good game regardless. I would assume the bad weather favors Clemson given how good their D line is and how good their running backs are. Honestly dont know much about NC State.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Alabama would beat this Climp5in team by 40, they aren't WF, Furman or GT
    If you think La Tech and WF threw for a gazzillion yards against your nonexistent secondary................
    just hold on a bit, it's coming
    UGA would beat this Carolina team by 41 in Columbia.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyTownsend View Post
    90% of the site is shit talking clemson or carolina. His post was tame compared to Ecu’s nonsense. Which I also enjoy. Your concern is the last thing on my or anyone else’s mind.
    Apparently a few others agreed with me. I just call a spade a spade. And like you I could care less about yours or anyone's else's opinion on here. Except 2th, I do care what he thinks....

you're half right I don't think gameday would be in columbia if nc state were playing south carolina they usually go to where two top ten teams are playing

Quote Originally Posted by barrineau View Post
    you're half right I don't think gameday would be in columbia if nc state were playing south carolina they usually go to where two top ten teams are playing
    They went to app state 2 weeks ago. App state still ain't ranked.

I walked into that game skunk drunk with a pint of liquor in my boot. Lower deck 45 yard line. The liquor was gone and I was stone cold sober by halftime. The ride in the rain back into Columbia later that night was a nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    At least and GAMEDAY will never be in the shithole of columbia
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Correct, the same one that sent you packin last season

Correct, the same one that sent you packin last season
    They sent everyone packing last year.

They sent everyone packing last year.
    *and likely this year

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    At least and GAMEDAY will never be in the shithole of columbia
    You sure about that?

Quote Originally Posted by wiz18 View Post
    *and likely this year
    But they would put a Stephen F Austin on tater tech.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Was that the texas a & m game , i was surprised texas a & m agreed to play at boone , I remember gameday going to north dakota state a few years ago , i think the weeks they don't have any top ten matchups they try to go somewhere unique or a place they haven't been to before

Which coattail? At least pick Bama or UGA.

i think they will be back eventually, I enjoyed watching them a few years back with the back and forth with lee corso and the fans

Quote Originally Posted by BCR3 View Post
    Bullshit. Even in the few good years under Spurrier did it occur to me to get on here and talk shit about Clemson for no reason. If this is your focus it makes you a colossal douche far as I'm concerned. Kick that

Well you're the only one that didnt, if what you say is true...

I’m by no means a sports analyst, but I do know that I’m a NCSU alumni and fan from early childhood. I will say that going into Death Valley and getting a win is going to be tough , but if we can get a decent amount of yards on the ground and make some plays in the air, with stopping Clemson on 3rd and long it’s going to be a fun game to watch. There is sooo much riding on this game for both teams. I will be in tyger river for a softball tournament but you can bet your sweet ass I will have NC State attire on Fri thru sun
    "I am a man, not an animal and I always try to conduct myself accordingly. Doing anything less is just giving up and expecting (and being okay) with failure."
    Rubberhead

NCSU is going to have their hands full with that atmosphere being a night game.