Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gameday

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Gameday

Gameday is coming to tiger town next week for a top 10 ACC matchup. Brightest lights on the biggest stage.

Y’all have fun with SC state. Another week with a nooner that might get cast on AM radio if joes bait shop decides to sponsor the show.

It’s a lot of fun to be relevant in the college football world.

I guess living in Charlotte really does suck.

Should be a great game and a great time to be WINNERS!!!!!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by wiz18 View Post
    Gameday is coming to tiger town next week for a top 10 ACC matchup. Brightest lights on the biggest stage.

Y’all have fun with SC state. Another week with a nooner that might get cast on AM radio if joes bait shop decides to sponsor the show.

Maybe the most douchebag post on this forum in a while and that's saying something with this crowd.

To the rest of you normal Tiger fans good luck. If the hurricane doesn't hit it should be a good game and great atmosphere.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BCR3 View Post
    Maybe the most douchebag post on this forum in a while and that's saying something with this crowd.

To the rest of you normal Tiger fans good luck. If the hurricane doesn't hit it should be a good game and great atmosphere.

I’m hoping it’s raining like crazy. NCSt’s QB Leary is good too, the more the ball stays in the run game, the more I like the Tigers. Our secondary with Pride and Wiggins is terrible. They need those guys back that are out. A ground game against that D-line isn’t going much of anywhere.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

All jokes aside the #1 game I have ever been to in Clemson was the flood Norte dame game.

Quote Originally Posted by banded_mallard View Post
    All jokes aside the #1 game I have ever been to in Clemson was the flood Norte dame game.
    Same

It was amazing that players could throw and catch. It was like playing a football game in the shower. The volume of rain at the beginning of the third quarter was hard to describe
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

I've heard a bunch of my Clemson buddies say the same thing. I think it will be a good game regardless. I would assume the bad weather favors Clemson given how good their D line is and how good their running backs are. Honestly dont know much about NC State.

I walked into that game skunk drunk with a pint of liquor in my boot. Lower deck 45 yard line. The liquor was gone and I was stone cold sober by halftime. The ride in the rain back into Columbia later that night was a nightmare

Mine would be puntrooskie.

seriously? take a deep breath. remove the hatred colored glasses. its a very simple, normal post comparing the two instate rivals. it just happens that your team sucks and clemson is, at the very least, relevant like he stated. and usc is playing scstate and it is at noon and will be on the radio.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    seriously? take a deep breath. remove the hatred colored glasses. its a very simple, normal post comparing the two instate rivals. it just happens that your team sucks and clemson is, at the very least, relevant like he stated. and usc is playing scstate and it is at noon and will be on the radio.
    Bragging about GameDay coming?

Seriously?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

I don't hate any of it or whoever posted it. I still think it was a douchbag post. That's not going to change.

I don't hate any of it or whoever posted it. I still think it was a douchbag post. That's not going to change.

but you said you value my opinion?? meanie

go back and read it. it was mundane as hell.

and dont even try again with the "when we were winning, I didnt act like this" BS.

again, I dont snap the ball or make a tackle. I'm just a fan. I like competition and we all have to have something to pull for. I did NOT have anything to do with gameday coming to clemson but, I think, historically they pick a decent game. The decided against all the possible headlines of the sc vs sc state rivalry.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

but you said you value my opinion?? meanie

go back and read it. it was mundane as hell.

and dont even try again with the "when we were winning, I didnt act like this" BS.

again, I dont snap the ball or make a tackle. I'm just a fan. I like competition and we all have to have something to pull for. I did NOT have anything to do with gameday coming to clemson but, I think, historically they pick a decent game. The decided against all the possible headlines of the sc vs sc state rivalry.
    Haha I do care about your opinion. I have nothing negative to say about Gameday being at Clemson. That's one of the best matchups of the weekend and Clemson has a great atmosphere so I get why it's there. As for the other I thought your boy came in a little hot and I called it like I saw it. I wasn't the only one, hell even Glenn made mention of it. Like everyone else I talked my fair share and will continue to, but I'm not starting any threads about Clemson.

Thanks, yep looking like another ND game at Death Valley shaping up Saturday pm

Is neat to have Gameday even if not a fan of ESPN

Should be a good game

Quote Originally Posted by wiz18 View Post

You barely made it through Wake, relevant only in y’all’s mind!

Quote Originally Posted by bitesize View Post
    You barely made it through Wake, relevant only in y’all’s mind!
    did you say that to Alabama? Texas was and still is unranked.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    did you say that to Alabama? Texas was and still is unranked.
    Sorry, you’re right.