Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gameday

Quote Originally Posted by barrineau View Post
    Was that the texas a & m game ,
    No it was the Stephen F Austin game. They hung 98 on Warner yesterday.

Last edited by Catdaddy; 09-25-2022 at 07:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by banded_mallard View Post
    All jokes aside the #1 game I have ever been to in Clemson was the flood Norte dame game.
    Mine would be puntrooskie.

Default Gameday

Followed closely by the Northwestern-Gaffney State Championship game. Y’all that talk about the ND game’s rain ain’t seen rain like there was that day. 2-0 final.

ETA: add to that the crazy old man from Gaffney that yelled “Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Indiansssssssssssss” every few minutes, rain be damned!
    Last edited by Tater; 09-25-2022 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Followed closely by the Northwestern-Gaffney State Championship game. Y’all that talk about the ND game’s rain ain’t seen rain like there was that day. 2-0 final.

ETA: add to that the crazy old man from Gaffney that yelled “Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo Indiansssssssssssss” every few minutes, rain be damned!
    That was in 94. I remember that cold rain.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

It was raining so damn hard you just had to laugh about it, lol

GameDay should go to Texas Tech but NC State might have something to say.

https://twitter.com/TexasTechFB/stat...FyO8eThVgOxXcA

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 09-25-2022 at 09:14 PM.

My mistake 93.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    No it was the Stephen F Austin game. They hung 98 on Warner yesterday.

Climp5in is on the phone now trying to schedule Warner

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Climp5in is on the phone now trying to schedule Warner
    If it's busy they're talking to ray tanner

Quote Originally Posted by barrineau View Post
    Was that the texas a & m game , i was surprised texas a & m agreed to play at boone , I remember gameday going to north dakota state a few years ago , i think the weeks they don't have any top ten matchups they try to go somewhere unique or a place they haven't been to before
    The a&m game was in college station. Game day went to app state/ troy.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck the Duck Slayer View Post
    My mistake 93.
    I had to look it up, lol

Quote Originally Posted by BCR3 View Post
    Maybe the most douchebag post on this forum in a while and that's saying something with this crowd.

To the rest of you normal Tiger fans good luck. If the hurricane doesn't hit it should be a good game and great atmosphere.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    seriously? take a deep breath. remove the hatred colored glasses. its a very simple, normal post comparing the two instate rivals. it just happens that your team sucks and clemson is, at the very least, relevant like he stated. and usc is playing scstate and it is at noon and will be on the radio.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by bitesize View Post
    You barely made it through Wake, relevant only in y’all’s mind!
    ahem
    again, ESPN is about making money. they chose clemson. not one single clemson fan made this choice....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    seriously? take a deep breath. remove the hatred colored glasses. its a very simple, normal post comparing the two instate rivals. it just happens that your team sucks and clemson is, at the very least, relevant like he stated. and usc is playing scstate and it is at noon and will be on the radio.
    Bragging about GameDay coming?

Seriously?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I don't hate any of it or whoever posted it. I still think it was a douchbag post. That's not going to change.

To think my football program had gotten to the point that all I had left was to gave a damn what my rival was up to or talk about literally everyone else as a big brother - especially every. waking. minute.......

But you know, they just here to get goats. And find a LOT of satisfaction in that.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Man View Post
    To think my football program had gotten to the point that all I had left was to gave a damn what my rival was up to or talk about literally everyone else as a big brother - especially every. waking. minute.......

But you know, they just here to get goats. And find a LOT of satisfaction in that.
    Not at all. I like Beamer and hope to hell he can recruit and get it figured out. Maybe he won't. I'll still NEVER be the guy that needs to stir the pot or randomly talk shit about my rival because I need that to make myself feel better. I think this weekend at Clemson will be a hell of an atmosphere and a good game. I had/have no desire to bash that. Maybe that's just me.
    Last edited by BCR3; 09-26-2022 at 08:58 AM.

For some reason, as little as I give a shit anymore, it's still funny to come in here every now and again and see that the PTSD that the UofSC fans have is alive and well.....

Never change fellas, never change
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by BCR3 View Post
    To the rest of you normal Tiger fans good luck. If the hurricane doesn't hit it should be a good game and great atmosphere.

Thanks, yep looking like another ND game at Death Valley shaping up Saturday pm

Is neat to have Gameday even if not a fan of ESPN

Should be a good game