Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 100

Thread: Gameday

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    833

    Default Gameday

    Gameday is coming to tiger town next week for a top 10 ACC matchup. Brightest lights on the biggest stage.

    Y’all have fun with SC state. Another week with a nooner that might get cast on AM radio if joes bait shop decides to sponsor the show.

    It’s a lot of fun to be relevant in the college football world.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    7,944

    Default

    I guess living in Charlotte really does suck.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    FROG LEVEL
    Posts
    22,508

    Default

    Should be a great game and a great time to be WINNERS!!!!!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Simpsonville
    Posts
    3,332

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wiz18 View Post
    Gameday is coming to tiger town next week for a top 10 ACC matchup. Brightest lights on the biggest stage.

    Y’all have fun with SC state. Another week with a nooner that might get cast on AM radio if joes bait shop decides to sponsor the show.

    It’s a lot of fun to be relevant in the college football world.
    Maybe the most douchebag post on this forum in a while and that's saying something with this crowd.

    To the rest of you normal Tiger fans good luck. If the hurricane doesn't hit it should be a good game and great atmosphere.

    Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Georgetown
    Posts
    2,053

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wiz18 View Post

    It’s a lot of fun to be relevant in the college football world.
    You barely made it through Wake, relevant only in y’all’s mind!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    upstate
    Posts
    9,363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bitesize View Post
    You barely made it through Wake, relevant only in y’all’s mind!
    did you say that to Alabama? Texas was and still is unranked.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

    Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)
    ____________________________________________

    “A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    12,387

    Default

    Yeah that was pretty gay
    "They are who we thought they were"

    You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Spartanburg
    Posts
    47,209

    Default

    Somebody woke up and put on their sassy panties today.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    25,197

    Default

    Climp5in hasn't played a top 20 team this year, but the good news is they were
    dead evenly matched against #22 WF
    Reduced from living in the palace to living in the shitter overnight
    #Delusionaldynasty

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,012

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wiz18 View Post
    Gameday is coming to tiger town next week for a top 10 ACC matchup. Brightest lights on the biggest stage.

    Y’all have fun with SC state. Another week with a nooner that might get cast on AM radio if joes bait shop decides to sponsor the show.

    It’s a lot of fun to be relevant in the college football world.
    I support this message.

    Kick rocks if you can’t handle good clean shit talk

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Simpsonville
    Posts
    3,332

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyTownsend View Post
    I support this message.

    Kick rocks if you can’t handle good clean shit talk
    Bullshit. Even in the few good years under Spurrier did it occur to me to get on here and talk shit about Clemson for no reason. If this is your focus it makes you a colossal douche far as I'm concerned. Kick that

    Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Georgetown
    Posts
    2,053

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    did you say that to Alabama? Texas was and still is unranked.
    Sorry, you’re right.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    25,197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    did you say that to Alabama? Texas was and still is unranked.
    Alabama would beat this Climp5in team by 40, they aren't WF, Furman or GT
    If you think La Tech and WF threw for a gazzillion yards against your nonexistent secondary................
    just hold on a bit, it's coming

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Pawleys Island
    Posts
    34,571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BCR3 View Post
    Maybe the most douchebag post on this forum in a while and that's saying something with this crowd.

    To the rest of you normal Tiger fans good luck. If the hurricane doesn't hit it should be a good game and great atmosphere.

    Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    I’m hoping it’s raining like crazy. NCSt’s QB Leary is good too, the more the ball stays in the run game, the more I like the Tigers. Our secondary with Pride and Wiggins is terrible. They need those guys back that are out. A ground game against that D-line isn’t going much of anywhere.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.


    You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,012

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BCR3 View Post
    Bullshit. Even in the few good years under Spurrier did it occur to me to get on here and talk shit about Clemson for no reason. If this is your focus it makes you a colossal douche far as I'm concerned. Kick that

    Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    90% of the site is shit talking clemson or carolina. His post was tame compared to Ecu’s nonsense. Which I also enjoy. Your concern is the last thing on my or anyone else’s mind.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    22,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wiz18 View Post
    Gameday is coming to tiger town next week for a top 10 ACC matchup. Brightest lights on the biggest stage.

    Y’all have fun with SC state. Another week with a nooner that might get cast on AM radio if joes bait shop decides to sponsor the show.

    It’s a lot of fun to be relevant in the college football world.
    Celebrating GameDay? They are coming because of NC State. They smell blood in the water.

    Your team has a severe case of shitteritis. That win yesterday saved y'all from an 8-4 season......in the acc.

    Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Georgetown
    Posts
    2,053

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Celebrating GameDay? They are coming because of NC State.

    Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    This

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    saluda, sc
    Posts
    3,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BCR3 View Post
    Maybe the most douchebag post on this forum in a while and that's saying something with this crowd.

    To the rest of you normal Tiger fans good luck. If the hurricane doesn't hit it should be a good game and great atmosphere.

    Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    All jokes aside the #1 game I have ever been to in Clemson was the flood Norte dame game.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    lake city
    Posts
    191

    Default

    true

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    833

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by banded_mallard View Post
    All jokes aside the #1 game I have ever been to in Clemson was the flood Norte dame game.
    Same

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •