Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Midterm elections

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    God’s reckoning with this country is coming.

Lok at the election results for the western states. I expected this on the coast but not the mountain and deserts states

There is a reason Coloradans have been moving here in droves...

Quote Originally Posted by centurian View Post
    Lok at the election results for the western states. I expected this on the coast but not the mountain and deserts states
    To many people leaving Cali and not understanding why Cali is the way it is now….. Insanity…..
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Quote Originally Posted by darealdeal View Post
    To many people leaving Cali and not understanding why Cali is the way it is now….. Insanity…..
    I know that as fact but didnt realize it was that bad in areas other than Denver. The big cities votes are hard to overcome by those with more sense just like in the NE.

Quote Originally Posted by centurian View Post
    I know that as fact but didnt realize it was that bad in areas other than Denver. The big cities votes are hard to overcome by those with more sense just like in the NE.
    Its bad every where.... I am in the upstate know of several families from Cali. They have been in SC for awhile tho and are not the crazy that is coming from their now. Just being out and about you will see a lot from Cali around in the upstate and I have yet to have a good interaction with any of them but maybe one. When I purchased some Cherry wood for the table I built the guy that was already there was from Cali and went to Lander. While there he said he noticed just how crazy it really was back home and never moved back.

Some people are not like that.... My sister in law is from Cali...... She is still bat s#$* crazy. Her family when they come to visit are just how you would picture..... Her older sister sales crystals for a living....
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

The California transplants don’t understand there is no Silicon Valley tax revenue to fun the government they want.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    There is a reason Coloradans have been moving here in droves...
    Yep and Arizona too! They taking over down this away
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

We should blow all the bridges across the Mississippi river to keep them out.
    Last edited by centurian; 11-11-2022 at 07:47 AM.

I was getting my haircut Monday morning and the guy next to me was talking about the 100 acres he just bought in Jamestown- bought it sight unseen and moved from Cali, he was a real peach!

I sat in our community group meeting earlier this week to propose some ideas. 4 of the 5 "leaders" were all recent transplants from up north.
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

Barber missed a good opportunity to bump that clipper down with no guard!
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Quote Originally Posted by GBelly View Post
    I sat in our community group meeting earlier this week to propose some ideas. 4 of the 5 "leaders" were all recent transplants from up north.
    unfortunately that is how it starts.

Quote Originally Posted by bitesize View Post
    I was getting my haircut Monday morning and the guy next to me was talking about the 100 acres he just bought in Jamestown- bought it sight unseen and moved from Cali, he was a real peach!
    Living on a flood plain is going to be a real education for him. Folks unaware of when the water's released and the speed of the rising water have died in the nearby WMA/state forest.

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    Living on a flood plain is going to be a real education for him. Folks unaware of when the water's released and the speed of the rising water have died in the nearby WMA/state forest.
    He was just pumped that his daughter and son in law living in Jersey were going to be able to build on the property and also relocate.

The best thing that could have happened would have been if CA would have followed through with their threat of becoming their own country when DJT took office. (at least the western part of that state) Damn shame too because there is some good hunting in that state.

If you have instagram, you should watch this.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ClZ0B...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    If you have instagram, you should watch this.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ClZ0B...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
    I hope he runs
    I think he could win