Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Midterm elections

Default Midterm elections

(just to give you people something to argue about to prove you have lost touch with reality)

Abortion will make the democrats win. The end.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

oh and I was told this morning the migrants shipped to martha's vineyard are suing texas or florida or whoever.

and if you dont think this wasnt some silly political play in the first place, you really have lost touch with your fellow citizens you share the country with....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

you're not tricking me into watching the news.. the Presidents Cup begins tomorrow

I agree with your abortion comment.

When did abortionists ever vote for Republicans? Abortionists always vote and they always vote for democrats. Nothing is different.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

So your point is, we are screwed forever?

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    When did abortionists ever vote for Republicans? Abortionists always vote and they always vote for democrats. Nothing is different.
    I don’t think “abortionists” are the isssue. Abortionist sympathizers may be the issue
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    (just to give you people something to argue about to prove you have lost touch with reality)

Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post

Not sure if abortion is the catalyst but the D's sweep both the house and senate and it ain't even close.

It’s very different. He’s saying the republicans are drawing the line to far to the right and losing the swing vote. I agree, most of the country sits in the window of 12-15 weeks. That’s what the republicans should be pushing. Instead they have to go to the extreme. Much like the left does.
    Last edited by banded_mallard; 09-21-2022 at 07:38 AM.

It's funny to me that anybody still believes elections are anything other than a farce.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Yeah you can thank ole Lindsey Graham for that...... Trying to push a vote on a country wide law prohibiting abortion at 15 weeks. My opinion on abortion is pretty clear but it is and should be a state problem.
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Trump acting like an ass clown isn't helping

Quote Originally Posted by darealdeal View Post
    Yeah you can thank ole Lindsey Graham for that...... Trying to push a vote on a country wide law
    Yeah about that. I thought the GOP was all about State's Rights? Oh, wait...

Problem is the left has blurred the lines for people and many Republicans and so called "pro-lifers" agree with abortion with exemptions. They want to say the science community has an agreement on climate change but can't admit that the science community overwhelming agrees that life starts at conception even those scientist that agree with abortion heck even Margaret Sanger agreed it started at conception. Knew it was a way of population control of low income and minority groups.
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Yeah about that. I thought the GOP was all about State's Rights? Oh, wait...

This is the reason abortion will cause republicans to lose, out of touch thinking like this. There are plenty of republicans who support abortion to some level or another that will no longer vote republican because of the way things have shaken out.
    Sea Ark 1542 w/ Yamaha 40
    Xpress 16 w/ 50 Hammer
    War Eagle 15 w/ 30 Hammer

--------------------------------------------------

"Sometimes you gotta grab the bull by the horns and the women by the tits and take charge in your life" - General Patton

"I'm very drunk and I intend on getting still drunker before this evening's over."
    - Rhett Butler

Graham’s Hail Mary plan is to make Dems reveal they support abortion up until birth. Dems will not pick a week, if they do they lose the abortionist and if they do not they could lose the middle. The problem is the Republicans are too weak to press them on the issue.

Mitch McConnell is MIA and wants to focus on inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckin Bronco View Post
    There are plenty of republicans who support abortion to some level or another...
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckin Bronco View Post
    There are plenty of republicans...that will no longer vote republican because of the way things have shaken out.
    Disagree. When faced with losing freedoms like we have over the past two years, abortion will take a backseat. With our position in the world decimated, abortion will take a backseat. With law enforcement now only focusing on conservatives while liberals have a free-for-all, abortion will take a backseat. With the economy in the crapper, abortion will take a backseat.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

RH - I've noticed this on several occasions, I think your biggest issue in trying to navigate the current state of politics in the US is that you think every 'conservative' out there thinks the same way as you do, it was the same with Trump stuff.

The average joe out there doesn't really think they have 'lost freedoms' over the last couple years.

The average joe doesn't care about our 'position in the world'.

The vast majority of Americans remain unaffected by any changes with law enforcement.

The only thing that the average American may be feeling at this point are some economic pressures. But just look at the discussion on here - the whole 'what recession?' feeling is alive and well in many states.

Just my .02
    Formerly DM88