Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Covid Plandemic is over!!

Default The Covid Plandemic is over!!

Biden Says ‘Pandemic Is Over’ and Inflation Will Be Controlled
    President outlines rosy view of US economy ahead of midterms
    Biden says he’s hopeful for ‘soft landing’ as Fed raises rates

ByAlex Wayne
    September 18, 2022

President Joe Biden declared the Covid-19 pandemic “over” and said Americans would gain “control” of inflation, outlining a rosy view for the US economy in an interview less than two months before crucial midterm elections.

Biden said in the interview with CBS’s “60 Minutes” for broadcast on Sunday that he hopes the economy can achieve a so-called “soft landing” as the Federal Reserve raises interest rates to cool price increases.

“I’m telling the American people that we’re gonna get control of inflation,” Biden said when asked whether inflation measured by the consumer price index would continue to decline. The CPI rose 8.3% in August compared to the same month last year, a larger increase than forecast.

“Their prescription drug prices are gonna be a hell of a lot lower,” he added, according to the transcript of the interview. “Their health care costs are gonna be a lot lower. Their basic costs for everybody, their energy prices are gonna be lower. They’re gonna be in a situation where they begin to gain control again. I’m more optimistic than I’ve been in a long time.”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...uverify%20wall

Ole sleepy Joe went into quantum leap a few times answering questions. God bless us all.

I didn’t watch the interview because I just assumed CBS would not ask tough questions and edit it to make President Biden look favorable.

Health care lower? My payment is the same as last year. BUT my deductible went up, co insurance is up out of pocket is up. And I don’t mean $5 or $6. So once again, Brandon has no clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Moose843 View Post
    Health care lower? My payment is the same as last year. BUT my deductible went up, co insurance is up out of pocket is up. And I don’t mean $5 or $6. So once again, Brandon has no clue.
    Gotta be on that gubmint insurance(Medicare/Medicaid) to get the savings. Just another ploy to buy the votes of the ones already on the gubmint tit.
    Last edited by MKW; 09-18-2022 at 08:51 PM.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

FUCK HIM and the rest if the lying crooks. Obama smiling. Fuck him too!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Funny how everything he touches and says ends up with the opposite desired result soooo since he is saying "soft landing" pull the parachute cord already. Get ready for the bottom to drop out! And I agree fuck him and everything he stands for.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachbird View Post
    Funny how everything he touches and says ends up with the opposite desired result soooo since he is saying "soft landing" pull the parachute cord already. Get ready for the bottom to drop out! And I agree fuck him and everything he stands for.

Hell now that he said that it will probably crank back up worse then before , what a blooming idiot

Oh now it's "over"? It wasn't over when we realized it had over a 99% survival rate, learning prior infection gave you better immunity than the shot + 4 booster recommendation, and that just an overall healthy lifestyle all but entirely guaranteed you'd survive this mild flu? I bet this has nothing to do with the midterms.

If the pandemic is over why do i still see all these democrats riding around alone in their cars wearing mask.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyD714 View Post
    Oh now it's "over"? It wasn't over when we realized it had over a 99% survival rate, learning prior infection gave you better immunity than the shot + 4 booster recommendation, and that just an overall healthy lifestyle all but entirely guaranteed you'd survive this mild flu? I bet this has nothing to do with the midterms.
    You can bet some powerful people are crashing this market right before the midterms. They didn't want things to be better this soon and Biden taking a bistort lap.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Hopefully people will vote their wallet next month.

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...Iwr21ZM3XbzBZg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Hopefully people will vote their wallet next month.

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...Iwr21ZM3XbzBZg

The human animal is one of, if not THE most easily domesticated creatures on this earth. Lyndon Johnson was right with his quote about the "Great Society" legislation. It was not however limited to his bigoted goal. It has been successful beyond his wildest dream.

There are plenty of "voters" that could care less about the economy as long as their EBT cards are funded on the 1st. They will gladly kill you and I for it.

There is a reason that Extremely rich and poor people are liberal. The economy matters little to either as they are insulated from it.
    Last edited by Jozie & Me; 09-19-2022 at 12:19 PM.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

I sure wish those EBT systems would go down for at least a month.

Just one big redistribution of wealth.

I am amused when I see signs cash or EBT card only, NO Credit or debit cards.

I've always said if employers stopped withholding taxes and we had to cut a check for income tax...there'd be blood in the streets.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    I sure wish those EBT systems would go down for at least a month.

You’d need to up the parking lot security at your church to Pentagon status.

Would make those summer riots look like family picnics.

"This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I've always said if employers stopped withholding taxes and we had to cut a check for income tax...there'd be blood in the streets.
    They would never get the money and they know it.

Quote Originally Posted by centurian View Post
    They would never get the money and they know it.
    I've also mentioned that if we are to be taxed an income tax, then at the least let it follow the framework of the Constitution. States are sovereign. They collect the money and pay the Feds, making sure they dont nullify the 10th Amendment by dangling "highway funds" or "grants" in exchange for compliance with the political cause du'jour.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton