Thread: 2021 Trail boss

Default 2021 Trail boss

Amazing what 4 inch lifts do to these trucks. 35 11.50 20 Nitto Recon Grapplers

Beanhunters rig….

More fuel = more boost!!

What’s a lift like that cost?
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

KRT, can you post the link to this one ?
    S.C. - Standing alone against Northern aggression since 1861 (LAT)

I’m loving it. Thanks again!
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

That's how you do a Canada truck...

Yessir. She’s ready just in time to make tracks north. Most of my stuff is already up there but I got a bunch of new stuff that has to roll. Hitch haul on the front and back for gear and a cooler, big basket over cab will hold four a frames and dog stands. Rear basket on roof rack for decoys and still has room for the sneak boat left of that basket on the roof rack. I built a makeshift bed cover for bags to sit on top of and still can fit the four kennels underneath. Chevy was nice enough to equip the inside with a storage box under the rear seat that fits the hedge trimmers and both my guns. I base brushed a frames so it won’t take too much to finish the hide. Vanilla Coke cases for some locals that are good to us -since they can’t get that up there. Maybe a kitchen sink in there somewhere but no trailer to deal with.

Just finished packing the bags for canada but gonna head to Florida for a few days to bang on some more teal before taking off. Come back end of October from up north then head to arkansas for specks.
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls

Love it. The disease is real...

Quote Originally Posted by Greenwing View Post
    KRT, can you post the link to this one ?
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CikSUD1O...d=ZDg1NjBiNjg=
    More fuel = more boost!!

Did that front bumper come with the hitch installed or is that a welded job? (I want one)

It comes with the hitch receiver pre welded on. I looked at every bumper out there and decided on this one. It comes with a lifetime warranty so if I put the winch on and it tears up I can have it replaced. I don’t always want the winch on and wanted the versatility of putting a hitch haul on front. Few options to choose from that encompass all I wanted. This bumper is made by steelcraft.
    Tip:
    Tekton Game Calls

Real nice!
    At least I'm housebroken.