Thread: Today on- Who wants to be a victim

Default Today on- Who wants to be a victim

Is there a place deeper than hell for those types of thugs?

Always be vigilant and carry concealed.
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

Why? Why.

Thugs like this should never be taken alive. ‘Half’ of the Prosecutors or DA’s will have them back on the street in no time.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

This ain't his first rodeo. Our judicial system is failing badly and the law abiding citizens of this country are paying the price.

And they say the firing squad is cruel and unusual punishment enough. The only problem with death row is that we allow it to take too long to proceed with the punishment.

If Obama had a son
    "I am a man, not an animal and I always try to conduct myself accordingly. Doing anything less is just giving up and expecting (and being okay) with failure."
    Rubberhead

Just sickening

It's getting worse by the hour. I've seen recently that some of our "immigrants" are actually going back home. These are the ones that actually contribute to society. The ones coming across in droves ain't the hard working, "doing jobs Americans won't do" crowd. They are leaving because of the current state of our country. I am so tired of it. These leeches are making prisoners out of the hard working people. I had my truck broken into 3 weeks ago & I find out yesterday I had a JD riding mower stolen from a property of mine. Lord forbid if you have to defend yourself. You may be legally within your right but you'll go broke fighting the litigation from it. These shit stains are being enabled & empowered by the very ones who are supposed to be upholding our laws.

I spend a week every year in San Antonio for NSCA Nationals. Every year, several competitors have their trucks stolen. One guy put a tracking device on his and got alerted in the middle of the night. His buddy fired up his truck and gave chase. Unfortunately the thiefs flipped the truck and fled. They really like Ford F250 and F350's. Several years ago my buddy had his stolen after being in the area for an hour in broad daylight. They got 20 cases of ammo (10 were mine) and all his gear. Luckily he had taken the guns to the armory on the shooting grounds before he checked into the hotel.

Both were Latin looking fellas. They take them straight to Mexico typically.

Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post
    I spend a week every year in San Antonio for NSCA Nationals. Every year, several competitors have their trucks stolen. One guy put a tracking device on his and got alerted in the middle of the night. His buddy fired up his truck and gave chase. Unfortunately the thiefs flipped the truck and fled. They really like Ford F250 and F350's. Several years ago my buddy had his stolen after being in the area for an hour in broad daylight. They got 20 cases of ammo (10 were mine) and all his gear. Luckily he had taken the guns to the armory on the shooting grounds before he checked into the hotel.

San Antonio has always been bad at that complex.

They physically mark trucks/vans in an inconspicuous spot on the vehicle at the shooting complex during the day, and then their counterparts who handle the break-ins make their rounds at area hotels after dark and know exactly which cars will contain shooting related valuables.

They'll usually mark with a crayon somewhere on a rear bumper so that vehicles can be quickly identified as they cruise through hotel parking lots.

Do a quick walkaround of your truck before you head into the hotel for the night. We found a crayon mark one year and erased it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post

My friend had his Tacoma stolen in San Antonio.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    It's getting worse by the hour. I've seen recently that some of our "immigrants" are actually going back home. These are the ones that actually contribute to society. The ones coming across in droves ain't the hard working, "doing jobs Americans won't do" crowd. They are leaving because of the current state of our country. I am so tired of it. These leeches are making prisoners out of the hard working people. I had my truck broken into 3 weeks ago & I find out yesterday I had a JD riding mower stolen from a property of mine. Lord forbid if you have to defend yourself. You may be legally within your right but you'll go broke fighting the litigation from it. These shit stains are being enabled & empowered by the very ones who are supposed to be upholding our laws.
    How large of a pond does one need to have a pet alligator? Askin' for a friend...
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

No remorse.

Convenient for them that we normalized mask wearing too. We'll done there
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    Convenient for them that we normalized mask wearing too. We'll done there
    Long thought this myself. Convenient for the Floyd and BLM "protestors".
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

I'm not going out without a fight no matter the situation.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck the Duck Slayer View Post
    I'm not going out without a fight no matter the situation.
    agree, tell me to kneel or laydown and face away and I'm going say "fuck you"
    and see how good a shot he is with a moving target