Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Homeschooling

Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    We homeschool. It’s tough and hard on my wife. Provide freedom and a great education. I wouldn’t have it any other way.
    Same way here. We travel when we want b/c we work remote and our children are learning what we want them to. We are part of a large home school group and as of right now, I can’t see us ever sending them back to public schools.
    I take an PLB in the shower with me. Can't ever be too safe.

Whats it like to live w/o the Internet? Not bad, I get photos of your mom thought the mail....

"I'd like to know more about this. Someone give cottontop a bump of coke."
    Sportin' Woodies

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    guns dont care
    and I know griffin. I aint calling him out. I'm just commenting on the "fact" that lots of people talk the talk but have no intention of walking the walk.
    Understood. Was more so saying that one of y'all is a bada$$, and the other plays soccer and sent his seeds to Clempson.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    He'd beat you up in a face-to-face confrontation. Fact.
    But can he suck the sickness wasps out of his mouth while on death row?

not a question i've ever been asked or given much thought to.....i admit that
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by sftull View Post
    Same way here. We travel when we want b/c we work remote and our children are learning what we want them to. We are part of a large home school group and as of right now, I can’t see us ever sending them back to public schools.
    Preach. Just spent a touristless week in the mountains in a lakefront rental after the majority had returned to another year in the robot factory. Bliss.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

The lawlessness that happened in the summer of 20 created all this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    Absolutely shocking demographics there...
    I'm glad someone other than me has the courage to make mention of it. As CRT continues to get pushed in schools, expect this stuff to continue to increase. They are teaching all races to hate white people.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyD714 View Post
    I'm glad someone other than me has the courage to make mention of it. As CRT continues to get pushed in schools, expect this stuff to continue to increase. They are teaching all races to hate white people.
    You legitimately lost me on this one. In what schools is CRT being taught? My understanding is that it’s a graduate level elective course. If you’re meaning that something comparable to this is being taught in grade school, I’d be interested in seeing what that is. I haven’t seen any examples around here of kids being taught to hate white people. If anything, it seems kids these days are more colorblind than before. I can pick out the outliers of ugliness and hate and see more of the good in people. I can drive to two different parts of town here and make a quick assumption of demographics. Hood rats and trailer trash gonna do what they do.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Quote Originally Posted by mudflat View Post
    Unless I missed something to the video, looked like a school fight to me. Sure black kid was bigger, but who knows what lil white kid done. What am I missing, other than the parting kick to the face, I didn't see any reason for the others to stop fight?
    In fairness, it does look like whitey is wearing a Cobra Kai tee. His Sensei won't be pleased.

Kids who "see color" are taught this by adults.....be it parents, teachers, etc. We are not born into this world with the understanding that we are different because of skin pigmentation. My children and their friends mostly do not understand why some adults say "black kid" or "white kid". They are truly oblivious to color. The kids that understand this concept only do so because an elderly authority figure has made them aware on multiple occasions. If anyone wants to play the blame game on race, look into a mirror first and make sure you can't throw any rocks.
    I'm going to heaven for the weather and hell for the company.

Be dangerous, unpredictable, and make a whole lot of noise.

If you've ever seen any mention of the topics discussed on a true CRT curriculum then, yes, you have seen other races being taught to resent white people because that's all it is designed to do. Even if there isn't an actual CRT course taught at the middle school level, teachers have ways of sneaking things into the classroom that fly under the radar. This is well documented to have occurred on topics of race and gender. I've seen many articles about parents finding out these topics, and ridiculous information on these topics, are being snuck into classrooms of children as young as grade school.

How many videos have you seen lately of a white kid randomly sucker punching a black kid? Known as the "knockout game". You know who is usually sucker punching who in those videos.

How many videos do you see of a white kid beating up a black kid laying on the ground while other white kids video it and encourage it? Why do you think the bully in the video picked a white kid to smack around?

I know it isn't just me who is noticing that we're seeing more and more of it lately. With the increase of calling every white person a racist the minute there is a disagreement on any sort of political or social issue, that is going to continue to fuel animosity towards white people and it leads to videos like we're seeing. All the talk of "white privilege" is also contributing to it. Where'd this kid's privilege go when he was getting beat up?

This stuff has to stop or things will likely get much worse as the hatred is fueled.

No bystander’s at Jesus ‘s fast food.

https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/s...zNgZ360TG4sCFg

If you've ever seen any mention of the topics discussed on a true CRT curriculum then, yes, you have seen other races being taught to resent white people because that's all it is designed to do. Even if there isn't an actual CRT course taught at the middle school level, teachers have ways of sneaking things into the classroom that fly under the radar. This is well documented to have occurred on topics of race and gender. I've seen many articles about parents finding out these topics, and ridiculous information on these topics, are being snuck into classrooms of children as young as grade school.

How many videos have you seen lately of a white kid randomly sucker punching a black kid? Known as the "knockout game". You know who is usually sucker punching who in those videos.

How many videos do you see of a white kid beating up a black kid laying on the ground while other white kids video it and encourage it? Why do you think the bully in the video picked a white kid to smack around?

I know it isn't just me who is noticing that we're seeing more and more of it lately. With the increase of calling every white person a racist the minute there is a disagreement on any sort of political or social issue, that is going to continue to fuel animosity towards white people and it leads to videos like we're seeing. All the talk of "white privilege" is also contributing to it. Where'd this kid's privilege go when he was getting beat up?

This stuff has to stop or things will likely get much worse as the hatred is fueled.
    It's 100% reverse racism and there are many who turn a blind eye to it. It absolutely sucks. It isn't getting the shit whipped out of you in a cotton field and being sold as property, but it still certainly doesn't feel good. I'm not in any way advocating or saying white people deserve it, so do not mince my words. We just have a faction of our country that decries racism and then perpetrates and vindicates it out the other side of their mouths. If it truly shouldn't matter to a white, then let racism rain down from everyone. (Which is not what I would want)
    Last edited by River Rat; 09-15-2022 at 01:49 PM.
    I'm going to heaven for the weather and hell for the company.

Be dangerous, unpredictable, and make a whole lot of noise.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    He'd beat you up in a face-to-face confrontation. Fact.
    And the man child has spoken.

But the question is, would you step in and protect the old man from his aggressor? Are you gonna kick Griff's ass or more likely die trying?
    Last edited by scatter shot; 09-15-2022 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post

This Chick Fil A employee stopped a carjacking and was quoted after saying “it was my pleasure”

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post

That's GOD's "Eye for an Eye" chicken, not Jesus' "turn the other cheek" chicken.

That dude got smote.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by River Rat View Post
    It's 100% reverse racism
    Unless the definition of racism indicates the the guilty party must be white to qualify, racism perpetrated by nonwhites is just plain old racism. I'm sure they enjoy the special classification. Makes it easier to justify, which is why i point that out when i see that term.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by scatter shot View Post
    And the man child has spoken.

But the question is, would you step in and protect the old man from his aggressor? Are you gonna kick Griff's ass or more likely die trying?
    You're coming unhinged.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

...and props for showing back up; you got beat down worse than that kid.

If you're always told you're a victim you can justify your shitty behavior as "revenge"