Thread: Sunbelt or ACC

Default Sunbelt or ACC

Which is the better conference? Real question. Discuss.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

The bite is slow this morning.

This year I'd give the slight edge to the acc because of the improvement of FS, Miami, Louisville,and Wake Forest......last year I would have said the Sunbelt.....but it's still real close.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Makes sense. And this isn't a troll attempt; it's a real question. Wife's question, actually.
    Last edited by Black Bart; 09-17-2022 at 07:06 AM.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Who is the best team in the Sun Belt?
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Appstate most likely. ACC is far superior and has been

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    Good question. Who is the best team in the ACC? Pretty sure we know who the best team in the SEC is, but week 3 is a long trip for those guys in comparison to the ACC and Sun Belt. A bunch of them would beat the dogshit out of USC. Is Coastal Carolina the best team in South Carolina is what we should be asking...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Good question. Who is the best team in the ACC? Pretty sure we know who the best team in the SEC is, but week 3 is a long trip for those guys in comparison to the ACC and Sun Belt. A bunch of them would beat the dogshit out of USC. Is Coastal Carolina the best team in South Carolina is what we should be asking...
    Coastal’s the best team between the Atlantic Ocean and Columbia. Then the Citadel. Have to wait on SCSt to beat USuC to give them third.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Right? It's a legit question, as is this discussion. Trolls are childish and insecure.

Good question. Who is the best team in the ACC?
    It's between NC State and Fla State.

ND and Pitt are third and 4th.

Clemson and Wake are a toss up for 5th and 6th.

Miami and Syracuse are 7th and 8th.

Last edited by Catdaddy; 09-18-2022 at 06:24 PM.

I asked because I don’t know. I think Clemson falls somewhere around the 15th best team in the country. NC State is better than any Sun Belt Team. Wake likely is. I believe Clemson to be better than anyone in the sun belt.

So, I’m thinking the ACC is better
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

ACC’s forte is basketball. I would put up any of the established teams in the ACC against anyone on a game to night. Football seemed to be a new venue with the last expansion. With some football powerhouses coming into the league is seemed they would soar but the only team to soar was Clemson who is a long time ACC member. They just suck at basketball.

I asked because I don’t know. I think Clemson falls somewhere around the 15th best team in the country. NC State is better than any Sun Belt Team. Wake likely is. I believe Clemson to be better than anyone in the sun belt.

So, I’m thinking the ACC is better
    The ACC is better.

ACC is definitely the taller of the two

I think Clemson falls somewhere around the 15th best team in the country.
    Nobody can argue with that...

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    ACC is definitely the taller of the two
    Agreed.

Nobody can argue with that...
    I don’t know. I think an argument could be made that they are worse than that. The next two weeks will tell the tale. Clemson has better players than Wake and State. If either stay within 10 points of Clemson, it should be cause for concern.

I don’t know. I think an argument could be made that they are worse than that. The next two weeks will tell the tale. Clemson has better players than Wake and State. If either stay within 10 points of Clemson, it should be cause for concern.
    The line is Wake +7
    I was hoping for 12 or more