Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: UGA v USuC Game ?????

Uh-oh. Sounds like the cock commandeerers are turning on the Rattluh.....gonna be a long season for the Cocks and they'll be lucky if their head coach is bathed in a condiment this postseason...

They will be lucky to win 6.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Regression from mediocrity

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Tell me what Rattler’s other options were? I’ll hang up and listen, lol.
    Tater, surely, somebody besides s Carolina wanted Rattler. If that is true, then did you really get anything with him? I think he’s actually pretty talented and he needs to be somewhere that has a head coach that can handle/develop QB’s or a team who was missing a QB but had the rest of the offensive parts. I would think he was hoping to show last year was a fluke, shine one year and go pro. I’d think a Lane Kiffen type guy might have been a good fit for him. No clue if Ole Miss was interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Clemson had like 6 or 7 defensive starters out. The corners playing last night were true freshmen.
    Oh and just stop it
    You were playing La tech for God's sake and the previous week Furman put up almost 400 yards of offense
    Where are all these 5 stars and 4 stars Dabo has recruited year after year?
    Every one of you know it but it's taboo to mention it or you'll be out of the CUlt
    Dabo owns taking this elite dynasty from NC to ACC slums faster than the speed of suck?
    Watson and Trevoristite and Vulnerables made him look good, the car salesman is exposed again
    #5starsbackingup5stars

Quote Originally Posted by jwilliams View Post
    Wow

Too easy. People are shite. You are old enough to have that figured out, Fencerida...

BTW tates, you are starting to see that he wasn't being hyperbolic...

It isn't the snake's fault the same shitty O-line from LY returned
    The Beamer has recruited some beef coming in, he knows the line sucks.
    He has done well with what he was given, less than two years in.,
    I won't be surprised if Satterfield (O-coordinator) gets his pink slip at the end of the season.
    I still think Beamer is the right guy and he wont be afraid to make staff changes

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Oh and just stop it
    You were playing La tech for God's sake and the previous week Furman put up almost 400 yards of offense
    Where are all these 5 stars and 4 stars Dabo has recruited year after year?
    Every one of you know it but it's taboo to mention it or you'll be out of the CUlt
    Dabo owns taking this elite dynasty from NC to ACC slums faster than the speed of suck?
    Watson and Trevoristite and Vulnerables made him look good, the car salesman is exposed again
    #5starsbackingup5stars
    LaTech had 0.6 YPC, the young DB’s got torched, that’s not a bad thing to learn from. That’s it, 0.6 YPC with 2nd team linemen and LB’s. LaTech scored more on Clemson than your boys have in 2 years. Your QB, HT candidate and savior managed zero against UGA. Clemson is #5, you’re hoping to get by Charlotte and SCSt for wins. From what I’ve seen, that may be it for the year.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

It isn't the snake's fault the same shitty O-line from LY returned
    The Beamer has recruited some beef coming in, he knows the line sucks.
    He has done well with what he was given, less than two years in.,
    I won't be surprised if Satterfield (O-coordinator) gets his pink slip at the end of the season.
    I still think Beamer is the right guy and he wont be afraid to make staff changes

I’m convinced—- if clappy Gilmore is given enough time he will put a competitive team on the field. I just don’t think the u of fans will be patient enough. Not to mention his antics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Quote Originally Posted by SaltMuck View Post
    He’ll probably be in his 40’s before he realizes a football game is longer than 30 minutes.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

LaTech had 0.6 YPC, the young DB’s got torched, that’s not a bad thing to learn from. That’s it, 0.6 YPC with 2nd team linemen and LB’s.
    Bless your heart
    La Tech threw for 311 yards. Clemson threw for 241
    La Tech converted 5-15 3rd downs. Clemson converted 7-17

But it's your story, you tell it the way that makes you feel better
    on a serious note, should be a good test next week when Climp5in plays a decent team for the first time this season.
    Last edited by ecu1984; 09-18-2022 at 07:53 PM.

Your QB, HT candidate and savior managed zero against UGA

Whose savior? Whose Heisman candidate? Ray Tanners? Nobody that understands sports thought that Rattler would save anything. You people are as susceptible to coachspeak as a fatass 8th grade lineman...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Whose savior? Whose Heisman candidate? Ray Tanners? Nobody that understands sports thought that Rattler would save anything. You people are as susceptible to coachspeak as a fatass 8th grade linemen...
    While I readily admit SCDucks is the finest Internet forum out there, it isn’t the only one. Many of your garnet clad fanbase had his tickets booked to NYC before he threw the first pass and were talking of 9-10 wins. Reality is, he sucks in garnet too.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Bless your heart
    La Tech threw for 311 yards. Clemson threw for 241
    La Tech converted 5-15 3rd downs. Clemson converted 7-17

But it's your story, you tell it the way that makes you feel better
    on a serious note, should be a good test next week when Climp5in plays a decent team for the first time this season.
    How many did the Tigers run for? What was the final score? How many TO’s did the defense force? My story is Clemson is 3-0 and ranked #5 at present.

While I readily admit SCDucks is the finest Internet forum out there, it isn’t the only one. Many of your garnet clad fanbase had his tickets booked to NYC before he threw the first pass
    I always take you at your word. Shoot us some links so that we may also laugh at those dipshits...

I always take you at your word. Shoot us some links so that we may also laugh at those dipshits...
    He can't
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    He can't
    These days? People are openly advocating for communism. Nothing is off the table...

^^^ yeah, screw those guys. Pretty much turned me off on college football when they went woketard.

Your Spurs Up Facebook page. Get on there and read for a while. If you think Rick had a Rattler bromance going, some of those were downright weird with the infatuation. Great comedy though.
    Last edited by Saltydog235; 09-19-2022 at 06:04 AM.