Thread: Hartwell Report

Stripers are going top water crazy! Up Seneca and tugaloo. Been catching them on sammy's and flukes .
    Hunt with your kids , not for them !!!

You are right, been catching some too. Have not seen them schooled up in large schools breaking on bait where they will stay up long enough to stay on the same school for a while yet though. That sound like what you been seeing?

Well saturday morn. from bout 9am to 10:30 am from (some) bouys marked from #17 to #19 from bank to bank was nutin but some hungry stripers Then went other side of lake a you had to be blind to miss them! We caught some in the teens .
    Hunt with your kids , not for them !!!

I was down by the dam this past weekend and did not see any schooling.

Not sure which river you were in referencing those bouy numbers but it does not really matter. Sounds like they were up heavy.

They schooled heavy yesterday moring too. Willtim it appears the stripers are doing it better further up the lake right now. I have been catching a good number down the lake in places but the most activity I have seen on the surface has been further up the lake.

I expect them to continue going nuts if this weather cools and gets cloudy later this week! Hold on tight!

If you're looking for some hot action, check in around Sadler's Creek area. They've been hot there all week.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'