Thread: Federal Duck Stamps

Default Federal Duck Stamps

Does anyone know if the local post office keeps these in stock anymore? Or do you have to order online?

I'd typically order online but the USPS can't mail me a stamp in less than a week (per their website), and I'll be teal hunting this weekend.

I get mine at my local post office every year and they're always in stock

Got mine from my local post office at the end of July.

Johns Island Post Office had em

what they mean to say is "yes, you can get them at the post office."
    but everybody has to be a poet.

You got azaleas in your yard?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

You can keep an electronic copy on your license and keep it on your phone. Good for so many days think like 45 on your device.
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Main PO in Irmo had a stack of them a couple weeks ago
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

Early goose season is same way. Pretty sure you can pick date you want it to be effective when you buy and electronic copy will do until they mail it to you. Been a while so may have changed?
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

Yes, you can buy at Post Office
    Psalm 42:1 "As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God."

Yep, easy as could be, was surprised they had duck stamps at the Two Notch road location.

Asked the gal how many they move through in a year, she said I'd likely be the first and the last.

If you buy an e duck stamp - it has a 45 day life - so one purchased today is good through Jan 2. What happens then? Do they mail you a stamp or do I have to buy another one? Can’t find anywhere on the DNRs fancy new app where it says that they send you one so seemed a little odd that it wouldn’t carry through the whole season.

Quote Originally Posted by gamecock1974 View Post
    If you buy an e duck stamp - it has a 45 day life - so one purchased today is good through Jan 2. What happens then? Do they mail you a stamp or do I have to buy another one? Can’t find anywhere on the DNRs fancy new app where it says that they send you one so seemed a little odd that it wouldn’t carry through the whole season.
    They mail you one before the 45 days is up. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

They mail it quickly.