good on you.
    i wouldnt let it affect me one bit.
    you done good.
    move on
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Moose843 View Post
    Afterwords, during the adrenaline dump, then I fall out,
    That is a strange feeling too

I was on the way home last night from the lowcountry. Fella in front of me swerved to miss two bucks and flipped his truck several time into the woods. Had to help him and the scene was a little chaotic. Got home later and that adrenalin dump happened and i feel hungover this am from it
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

ok. i'd let it effect me a little...

Crazy feeling for sure. A car ran through my office one day hitting my desk I was sitting at & taking it out the back of the building. I was flipped upside down having no idea what just happened. First thought was a plane crashed into the building. When I jumped up, the car was up against me with the tires spinning. It was front wheel drive & the driver was knocked out & laying over the steering wheel. I climbed out the hole the desk had made & when I was in the clear, I remember my legs giving. Had to make em move again pretty quickly as a girl that worked with me was on the other side of my office & she was screaming like nothing I've ever heard. She was walking back to her office from the kitchen when the car zoomed through in front of her into my office. It looked grim for sure from her angle. When she saw me come back around into the front of the building, it was like she was seeing a ghost. I've never been hugged so tight in my life. Things happen quickly. Be ready...

Quote Originally Posted by Moose843 View Post
    I was a little shaky for 4-5 hours after, but It’s all good. I really didn’t understand the seriousness of the situation until after I got home. During the event, I went into trauma mode- call 911, try to help the victim, keep people calm, etc. I have either a talent or a curse not to go stupid in an emergency but to help. Afterwords, during the adrenaline dump, then I fall out, lose my mind, get sick, then give thanks to God that I wasn’t hurt.
    Glad all is ok

I can see where when something like that happens you go into a preservation mode but once it all settles down the real fact of WHAT IF's start popping up

Again glad you Ok brother

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    good on you.
    you done good.
    move on
    Here go but I call BS on that

Like someone shoot a gun toward you and I am betting it would change your mind

Years ago local Waffle house I eat at sometimes was victim of armed robbery Thankfully nobody was hurt but few weeks later talking with one of the waitresses that was working that night shift , she told me you always know there is a potential and hear of stuff happening but it takes a whole different perspective when some guy points a shotgun in your face

Not wanting this off topic but dude be real
    Last edited by tprice; 09-08-2022 at 08:19 AM.

call it what you want. I would like to think I am calm under pressure. or at least hypnotize myself to believe it.
    and I dont own a handgun, remember?

that's scary shit, mars.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    good on you.
    you done good.
    move on
    Bs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk