Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cocks?

That ain't good.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Shawn Elliot said they couldn't "contain" him

It ain’t bad. He stays behind the LOS and keeps his receivers engaged. That’s a damn good thing.

Until he gets knocked down a few times and starts blaming his teammates. He ain't in the Big 12, where QB's don't get hit. Guess we'll see.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Ga St defense ranked higher than many ACC teams last year and quite a few SEC teams.
    Their offense also, ranked #8 in rushing, SC defense played pretty well actually.
    He got hammered a few times, he will be fine. Dudes a baller
    Made some good throw down field when flushed out of the pocket and on the run.
    These type runs out of the pocket 'extending the play" allow the receivers more time to get free and
    that is what none of the 4 last year QBs could do.
    Arkansas is a L by everyone, but I wasn't impressed by them last Saturday
    Line is +9 1/2 against Arkansas this week
    Last edited by ecu1984; 09-05-2022 at 11:47 AM.

There's a reason the Rattluh rode the pine last year at OU. You Cock Commanders will figure it sooner than later. You will be lucky to see your head coach doused in mayonnaise this year...

Line just dropped from Coots getting +9 1/2 this morning to now just +7 1/2
    The money is coming in on SC to move the line like that

Quote Originally Posted by LC17 View Post
    There's a reason the Rattluh rode the pine last year at OU. You Cock Commanders will figure it sooner than later. You will be lucky to see your head coach doused in mayonnaise this year...
    Kid was 15-2 as a starter at Oklahoma and 14 of those wins were consecutive
    #weaksauce

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Kid was 15-2 as a starter at Oklahoma and 14 of those wins were consecutive
    #weaksauce
    I'm sure it will work out great for the Cock Commanders...the Rattluh's benching was probably just a case of bad coaching...the mayonnaise magnate will get him straight and I'm sure more condiment baths are in the Cock Commanders' future...and congrats on the win against UGA...............(state)

I think "the Rattluh" is funny. Sounds like how Strom Thurmond would say it.

I'm sure it will work out great for the Cock Commanders...the Rattluh's benching was probably just a case of bad coaching...the mayonnaise magnate will get him straight and I'm sure more condiment baths are in the Cock Commanders' future...and congrats on the win against UGA...............(state)
    Bless your heart
    Cheez Its Christ.jpeg

the mayonnaise magnate will get him straight and I'm sure more condiment baths are in the Cock Commanders' future
    Cheez It.jpg

Talk about weak sauce…I realize you ain’t got much to work with but damn.

Did not get to see game, How did Pickens look on D.

Never heard mention of him.

You mean kinda like the Chase Brice situation was? He was benched at his prior team due to bad coaching and now is a star?!

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Who’s getting crucified?
    Pontius Pittman, right on cue.