Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is Trump desperate or dumb, or both.

Just my perception. I could be wrong
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Quote Originally Posted by FOWL MOUTH View Post
    The media is a big part of the blame here. White guilt is just a race ploy. I'm White and sure as hell don't feel guilty about anything. Proud, yes. Guilt, HELL NO. I just want to know when Trump lost a big part of his supporters, because if anything, I think it's stronger now.
    He lost a lot of supporters when he started pushing the covid shot and promoting frauds like Dr Oz

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleSprig View Post
    wonder what their next false flag is gonna be?
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    At least one more school shooting, a health "crisis", and/or some "important" event or outrage which will further attract the attentions of, and polarize each side.
    We may not have time for another radicalized school shooter before November but there is definitely time for a new variant of the mild flu that was labeled a pandemic.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyD714 View Post
    We may not have time for another radicalized school shooter before November but there is definitely time for a new variant of the mild flu that was labeled a pandemic.
    Tell the medical workers the first wave was mild or those that loss love ones.

Trump likely lost more supporters, when crumbling in front of Putin, not only condemning the Quaons but encouraging them, then sitting on his hands as the useful idiots for the Democrats stormed the Capital.

Now Biden calling most conservatives a threat to democracy he has helped Trump. It’s like each watching a greased pig contest.

That shit last night was to gauge the country’s appetite or rejection. They didn’t get anything supportive out of it, so they’re already rolling it back.

Last nights speech was solely made to distract and further divide us all. They don’t want us to see their purposeful destruction of capitalism and western culture. The ends justify the means. That’s the way it’s always been with dictators and totalitarianism. Control/ manipulate the information and the game is won.

They may not pull anything out of their bag of tricks. Most republicans are down in the polls. They are doubling Republicans in fund raising.

Stupid Republicans are just prematurely announcing their revenge plans like it's in the bank. That sends independents to the other side in droves.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 09-02-2022 at 02:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    That’s the way it’s always been with dictators and totalitarianism.
    Come on, man.

Does this look like a dictator to you?

1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Tell the medical workers the first wave was mild or those that loss love ones.

Trump likely lost more supporters, when crumbling in front of Putin, not only condemning the Quaons but encouraging them, then sitting on his hands as the useful idiots for the Democrats stormed the Capital.

Now Biden calling most conservatives a threat to democracy he has helped Trump. It’s like each watching a greased pig contest.
    There was more than enough sketchy criteria of what was and wasn't a Covid case/death vs dying of other causes after testing positive for Covid (which meant nothing because those tests were very inaccurate). There was also financial incentive to label everything a Covid death.

Not saying nobody died solely of Covid, but it was a mild flu. Mild flu cases also kill people every year that are otherwise close to the end of their life anyway. It's sad, but it's life.

Covid was a mild flu, very likely a manufactured one, that was used for political purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by wob View Post
    Come on, man.

Looks like a 3 year old when you tell them they can’t have ice cream.

Come on, man.

1.jpg
    All he needs is a funny mustache.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    They may not pull anything out of their bag of tricks. Most republicans are down in the polls. They are doubling Republicans in fund raising.

Stupid Republicans are just prematurely announcing their revenge plans like it's in the bank. That sends independents to the other side in droves.
    You've repeated that over and over. You know that's just a lie told by the duh masses in the media to keep Republicans from acting like adult men.

Of course, it's not a total lie, some of the trans-men on SCDUCKs are too offended by Trump's tweets to vote to protect the freedom entrusted to us by our own forebears, too.
    Last edited by Rubberhead*; 09-02-2022 at 02:44 PM. Reason: Changed cis-men to trans-men but it might supposed to be trans-women, or maybe cis-women, I really ain't sure.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

What is "cis-men" RH?
    DILLIGAF

Quote Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
    What is "cis-men" RH?
    I really don't know. I'll look it up...

A cis man, shorthand for "cisgender man," is a non-trans man...

Thanks, Hogg, I used it completely wrong...see my edit...

I hope this helps...

I have always enjoyed your participation on SCDucks Rubberhead. You posts are typically well written, well reasoned, thoughtful and often informative. However, I have observed that when anyone ever says anything critical of Trump you resort to name calling and invective. I think you are too smart for that and I wonder if your emotions are not getting the better of you.
    DILLIGAF

Quote Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
    I have always enjoyed your participation on SCDucks Rubberhead. You posts are typically well written, well reasoned, thoughtful and often informative. However, I have observed that when anyone ever says anything critical of Trump you resort to name calling and invective. I think you are too smart for that and I wonder if your emotions are not getting the better of you.
    My emotions on this issue have zero to do with Trump. This anger is entirely aimed at the duh masses who are giving away the freedoms that many of our forebears died for. What's worse is that, as these freedoms are eroded, there is a whole new batch of folks, this time our progeny, that will have to die to win them back. I will not pretend this away and I do not see it as a simple ideological difference.

By the way, my thoughts on this are both well reasoned and thoughtful.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    I hope this helps...

Yeah, I don’t know what that means.

Jeff Dunham did a phenomenal job.

Come on, man.

1.jpg

All he needs is a funny mustache.

Look no further than The Bee…
    - Happen to notice those soldiers and flags standing in the background?

7CADC6A3-9397-48DC-BA93-CB95C6A6EDC0.jpeg

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor