Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Trump desperate or dumb, or both.

Freedom loving Americans understand how important it is for the protestors to have a legitimate day in court. The king's loyalists do not get this.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Makes total sense. Biden goes on television last night to label a few million American citizens as threats to the republic but Donald Trump is the worst sumbitch ever because he has an opinion. I get it. TDS is real. Forget about what his policies did to the economy because mean tweets and all, right?

Default Is Trump desperate or dumb, or both.

Brandon ran on unity and it worked,

His handlers have had him go all in on Dark Brandon over unity. They are the same as the Q crazies just on the other side of the fence. I think or hope this backfires on Brandon.

Bad Trump and MAGA is not a platform. I think he may have swung the pendulum back right last night.
    Last edited by Bigtimber2; 09-02-2022 at 10:58 AM.

Something in the genetics of some has come out & caused them to hate freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    Last night he said if he runs and is re-elected, he will highly consider offering full pardons to Capitol rioters along with an apology.

It makes me wonder if he truly is a classic narcissist.
    I must have missed the thread you started about your president saying he'd use F15's on Americans. Libs have the senate, house & white house & still can't live in their eutopia for worrying about DJT. The man is banned from twitter & FB so where does one go to hear what he's saying?

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    It seems to me that someone needs attention this morning and it ain't Trump...
    Yeah, you’re spot on wrong. Seems to you wanna get personal.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Desperate for what, Hot Rod? Relevance? Votes? What? Real question.
    I’m wondering if he’s feeling the walls closing in on him multiple investigations and losing support.
    Thanks for keeping it civil.
    Some folks here love to label and name call if they disagree.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    I must have missed the thread you started about your president saying he'd use F15's on Americans. Libs have the senate, house & white house & still can't live in their eutopia for worrying about DJT. The man is banned from twitter & FB so where does one go to hear what he's saying?
    Pretty much every site but Fox.

This part isn’t directly targeted at just you, but the subject was about one man and turns into what about’isms, justifying violence and breaking the law, white guilt, liberal agendas, etc.

Next thread will be about defunding the FBI and CIA.

So, how did this thread turn out for you? Everybody's response has been 100% predictable. What has this thread accomplished other than the attention?
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

wonder what their next false flag is gonna be?

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

The 2020 election may have ended very differently had they not started changing the rules for voting in the 11th hour. And its now abundantly clear the FBI, social media and all the liberal news networks censored the Hunter Biden laptop story. Which we know is 100% true. Still a lot being hidden by the media around this story.

And its about time Republicans start playing hardball. They try to play nice with liberals and get pounced on by the media. Republicans should be loud and proud and stop cowering in the corner like a Mitt Romney.

I hope Trump runs again and get elected. I wanna see those liberal tears again.

Classic roddie response. Not "classy" but classic
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

I know you have emotions about this but the steel cold facts are that he's got a pretty good batting average...very good actually.
    I agree he has picked a lot of winners but these are just primary elections. I would like to know how many (%) in the GOP are MAGA republicans. I would guess 37 to 43%.
    Last edited by centurian; 09-02-2022 at 12:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
    Brian Sicknick's family would take issue with this.
    What would the family have an issue with? Autopsy said he died of natural causes from one , possibly two strokes a day after the capitol situation.

In a recent speech, possibly the same one where he said he wanted to ban " assault" weapons, he continued the false narrative that police officers ( plural) died at the Capitol on January 6.....and nobody called him out.
    Last edited by tsigmon; 09-02-2022 at 07:51 PM.

So, how did this thread turn out for you? Everybody's response has been 100% predictable. What has this thread accomplished other than the attention?
    Objective dialogue. My bad

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    Classic roddie response. Not "classy" but classic
    Of course. Go pick on your roofers.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleSprig View Post
    wonder what their next false flag is gonna be?
    At least one more school shooting, a health "crisis", and/or some "important" event or outrage which will further attract the attentions of, and polarize each side.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

...while whatever's really going on is going on not too far from plain sight.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

The media is a big part of the blame here. White guilt is just a race ploy. I'm White and sure as hell don't feel guilty about anything. Proud, yes. Guilt, HELL NO. I just want to know when Trump lost a big part of his supporters, because if anything, I think it's stronger now.
    Last edited by FOWL MOUTH; 09-02-2022 at 01:00 PM.