Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 94

Thread: Is Trump desperate or dumb, or both.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Redstone Arsenal, AL
    Posts
    2,806

    Default Is Trump desperate or dumb, or both.

    Last night he said if he runs and is re-elected, he will highly consider offering full pardons to Capitol rioters along with an apology.

    It makes me wonder if he truly is a classic narcissist.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Fort Kickass
    Posts
    48,995

    Default

    It's a 3D chess move bruh.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Location
    Upstate
    Posts
    644

    Default

    He should pardon every single one of them. While what they did was certainly wrong and it got out of hand, they do not deserve the treatment of solitary confinement and indefinite detention without trial that they received.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Moncks Corner
    Posts
    14,773

    Default

    It seems to me that someone needs attention this morning and it ain't Trump...
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9



    Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Moncks Corner
    Posts
    14,773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyD714 View Post
    He should pardon every single one of them. While what they did was certainly wrong and it got out of hand, they do not deserve the treatment of solitary confinement and indefinite detention without trial that they received.
    Yep especially since the folks that invaded the Federal building in Seattle were championed as heroes by duh mass leftists.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9



    Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    2,918

    Default

    56EF8AB4-170E-4B76-AB41-40D3833421C8.jpg

    Please state your case disputing this statement.
    (this should be good)
    Last edited by DoubleSprig; 09-02-2022 at 08:34 AM.



    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    4,632

    Default

    But, but, but CNN said the bad white people pearl harbored America.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Fountain Out
    Posts
    27,952

    Default

    The things that got him elected the first time kept him from getting elected the second time.
    IF he would simply play the game, he could pardon all those folks - but if he doesn't get elected, he ain't pardoning anybody else.

    Yankees gonna yank.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    2,918

    Default

    More votes the second time than his first. More votes than any sitting President had ever gotten in the history of US elections.

    Uh oh, that doesn’t support the narrative.



    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Sandy Run
    Posts
    4,964

    Default

    The same people who were paying the bail for the rioters who destroyed and looted businesses in 2020 are now upset that Trump is considering pardons for a bunch of people who took selfies in the Capital building. I'm not saying a support what occurred at the Capital. I absolutely condemn it. But the punishment they received doesn't fit the crime. It was simple trespassing. The only person that died was an unarmed woman.

    In one week, I've been called a semi-faciest and a MAGA extremist republican by the "BIG GUY" who shits his pants and can't walk up a flight of stairs without falling down.
    Last edited by Gander; 09-02-2022 at 09:13 AM.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    22,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleSprig View Post
    More votes the second time than his first. More votes than any sitting President had ever gotten in the history of US elections.

    Uh oh, that doesn’t support the narrative.
    Biden got more. That's why he's the president.


    Keep going with the...."Trump will be the president if they don't cheat next time" and it will be 2028 before a Republican gets another chance.

    Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    MUN-row, NC
    Posts
    7,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    Last night he said if he runs and is re-elected, he will highly consider offering full pardons to Capitol rioters along with an apology.

    It makes me wonder if he truly is a classic narcissist.
    Desperate for what, Hot Rod? Relevance? Votes? What? Real question.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

    - "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    paradise city
    Posts
    495

    Default

    Why weren't the "protesters" in Minneapolis and every other big city, jailed and made over like the Jan. 6 "rioters"? The idiots that protested over George Floyd (and any other excuse they could use) burned cars, buildings, stole, started fights, etc, etc. The Jan 6. "riot" was no riot at all. Take the Dumacrat media shades off people...
    Last edited by FOWL MOUTH; 09-02-2022 at 09:27 AM.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    paradise city
    Posts
    495

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Biden got more. That's why he's the president.


    Keep going with the...."Trump will be the president if they don't cheat next time" and it will be 2028 before a Republican gets another chance.

    Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk


    Do you actually think Biden received more (true) votes than Obama did when he won the Presidency? And do you actually think the election was not plagued with Fraud? Serious questions
    Last edited by FOWL MOUTH; 09-02-2022 at 09:30 AM.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Charleston
    Posts
    2,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post
    The same people who were paying the bail for the rioters who destroyed and looted businesses in 2020 are now upset that Trump is considering pardons for a bunch of people who took selfies in the Capital building. I'm not saying a support what occurred at the Capital. I absolutely condemn it. But the punishment they received doesn't fit the crime. It was simple trespassing. The only person that died was an unarmed woman.

    In one week, I've been called a semi-faciest and a MAGA extremist republican by the "BIG GUY" who shits his pants and can't walk up a flight of stairs without falling down.
    Brian Sicknick's family would take issue with this.
    DILLIGAF

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Blythewood
    Posts
    1,998

    Default

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Brian_Sicknick

    Sicknick passed Jan 7 from a stroke not determined to be related to the events of Jan 6
    Last edited by Frank1; 09-02-2022 at 09:56 AM.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    3,145

    Default

    I'd pardon them then arrest Ray Epps and the rest of the FBI agents inciting the crowd.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    2,027

    Default

    Trump need to keep his mouth shut. Support from behind the scene. If a candidate need additional support they will ask. Help with fund raising. After the fall election he can do what he wants. Everything he says enrages the independents and moderates to the point they don't even car how much damage the communist have done to the country in just 1 1/2 years they just hate Trump..

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    22,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FOWL MOUTH View Post
    Do you actually think Biden received more (true) votes than Obama did when he won the Presidency? And do you actually think the election was not plagued with Fraud? Serious questions
    Yes. I also think there was fraud in the election, but not enough to overturn it.

    I wouldn't care if Trump pardoned the protestors and/or made sure the policeman that shot the unarmed female protestor was at least charged. He should keep his mouth shut until then about those plans. He's purposely trying to whip both sides into a frenzy,....and it's working.



    Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 09-02-2022 at 10:28 AM.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Moncks Corner
    Posts
    14,773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by centurian View Post
    Trump need to keep his mouth shut. Support from behind the scene. If a candidate need additional support they will ask. Help with fund raising. After the fall election he can do what he wants. Everything he says enrages the independents and moderates to the point they don't even car how much damage the communist have done to the country in just 1 1/2 years they just hate Trump..
    I know you have emotions about this but the steel cold facts are that he's got a pretty good batting average...very good actually.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9



    Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •