Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tennis elbow / cast net elbow

Quote Originally Posted by pee dee View Post
    Plank wall won’t stop a .50 cal bullet….but a dentist will…

Birthdays are the cause of most aches and pains.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

I've battled with this over the past 2 years, most recently in my right arm. My wife got tired of watching me do the pressure point thing and have to pick up a water cup with both hands. Shaking someones hand is the absolute worse. She got me hooked up with a sports massage therapist (worked for the Redskins for 25 or so years). I call it the torture chamber but I'll be damned if she hasn't made serious improvements to it, like 90%. I did learn the hard way that a week wacker/pole saw is not good for it, but she fixed that yesterday. She got the knots in my right shoulder/back and right tricep worked out and I'm back to feeling 90%.

Sorry lots of words and Tooth has never invited me on a dove hunt anyway, so I got nothing to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by First Coat View Post
    I've battled with this over the past 2 years, most recently in my right arm. My wife got tired of watching me do the pressure point thing and have to pick up a water cup with both hands. Shaking someones hand is the absolute worse. She got me hooked up with a sports massage therapist (worked for the Redskins for 25 or so years). I call it the torture chamber but I'll be damned if she hasn't made serious improvements to it, like 90%. I did learn the hard way that a week wacker/pole saw is not good for it, but she fixed that yesterday. She got the knots in my right shoulder/back and right tricep worked out and I'm back to feeling 90%.

Sorry lots of words and Tooth has never invited me on a dove hunt anyway, so I got nothing to lose.
    Where is this person she hooked you up with?

Mine is doing a lot better this week, so far.... At least it's not waking me up during the night anymore.

Velcro band when working and ibuprofen.