Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

38 41.76%
  • No

53 58.24%

Thread: Robo Ducks

Default Robo Ducks

Out law all robotic or mechanical decoys for the entire state. None on private lands and none on public waters for duck hunting purposes.

Want to see if DT will bring these up in the legislator. Got one more to post.
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Why stop with ducks? How bout doves? What about DNR's robo bucks?
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

How bout we ban DNR

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    How bout we ban DNR
    Here here!
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004

How bout we ban DNR
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Should probably go ahead and do a poll about ag practices that enhance hunting opportunities ie. water control structures, bush hogs etc.

Is the intent to eliminate any man made “leg up” to hunting? Not trying to entice an argument simply trying to ascertain where you are trying to go with the polls?

Quote Originally Posted by bitesize View Post
    Should probably go ahead and do a poll about ag practices that enhance hunting opportunities ie. water control structures, bush hogs etc.

Is the intent to eliminate any man made “leg up” to hunting? Not trying to entice an argument simply trying to ascertain where you are trying to go with the polls?
    See if DT will actually bring up legislation.
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Vote please need a good sample size. Thanks

Yet again I don’t own or use them but I’m not in favor of new laws or telling others how to live.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodiewacker82 View Post
    Yet again I don’t own or use them but I’m not in favor of new laws or telling others how to live.
    Pretty much sums it up for me as well.

Let’s throw a lot of things at the wall and see what sticks…
    Last edited by beanhunter; 08-24-2022 at 02:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Only when they ban tamies.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Results are not surprising. I know plenty of people that can't shoot a duck without a robo nor a deer without a pile of corn.

Or a dove without a corn field.

I know people that have to use a rod to catch fish

It's like they feel guilty about arising, killing, and eating.

The government? Irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    It's like they feel guilty about arising, killing, and eating.

The government? Irrelevant.
    I could care less what anyone does. Just a lot of complaining from a lot of people with little to nothing being done. Same ole thing. So throw up some polls….. get some data and see if DT will hold true to his word. Seems like everyone complains about several things and accepts governmental regulations in every aspect but something that will be beneficial….. not saying banning robo ducks or not banning robo ducks is the best answer mud motors or whatever else. We will see. Seems like we will be discussing pen raised bird legislation as well as new oversight of DNR. Will be some fun discussion to say the least.

I know people that have to use a rod to catch fish
    No problem just do it without front facing radar
    80-20 Genaration

Quote Originally Posted by Duckman#1 View Post
    No problem just do it without front facing radar
    Yep!!!!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

I'm not for govt outlawing them. Its kinda like corn piles...you might kill a few over them, but they will eventually figure it out and avoid them like the plague. I've used them, and I never liked hunting over them. I do like something making ripples on the water on a windless day, but those damn spinners...when I see ducks being killed over them, it just makes it seem as if you are killing animals with no more sense than a cat chasing a laser pointer.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!