54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

42 77.78%
  • No

12 22.22%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Limit Access

Quote Originally Posted by darealdeal View Post
    That is the point of the poll..... To limit access to anyone that is not duck hunting.... Only allowing access on Wed and Sat during the season starting 2 week prior to the season. Off the water by 12.
    I guess only access to duck hunt on Wed and Sat was not clear enough or the title being limit access? Cat 2s are already limited to duck hunting access to just wed and sat...... This is for everyone else.... That includes those that would be fishing.... No access during ducks season....
    The ones at Santee are off limits to fishermen from November until February.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bownut View Post
    It's kinda what you get when hunting public, right? It's like putting a stand on a dirt road and getting mad when a vehicle drives by. I would think that they (DNR) would/should block some areas of a property during the "hunting" days, but not an entire season.
    THIS

Looks like things are going to be elbow to elbow on Wednesday and Saturday on public.

Someone sank a huge crappie tree about 200 yards out from one of my blinds years ago. They fished it every saturday morning and i never saw them catch a fish. Mid season i dropped a grapple hook on that tree and drug it out to the river channel. They never came back after that.

ttt
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965