Thread: Low Falls/Packs

Alright. I have had enough of the idots. Someone is fixing to get there ass hurt up there. It use to be that a man could take his kid and go fish his holes in the river and enjoy himself.

Those days are gone. There are to many yahoos with boats. Last weekend I got run into twice by assholes who have no call being out on the water behind the wheel of a boat. Now I have a big ding in my glass and my son had to hear his old man cussing and raising hell like a redneck at a stock car race.

We ran up from the State park and there was boats stretched from the blowout to broadwater. I went to a use to be good hole on the lower part of the river and didn't get a bite but got to see 50 boats up close as they blew right by us. It was like being in the middle of the damn ocean so I pulled the anchor and headed for the trestle. The trestle had more than enough idiots so we went on up to broadwater to fish the old hole.

Same damn thing. Boats blowing by constantly. What a joke. Every time you settle in to fish, some fool blows by in a bassboat at 10 yards. I got wet from boats going by. And then to top it off, 5 ignorant rednecks in an old ski boat come up behind me. I am watching them and wondering WTF? I figure they have a bush hook or something they get so close. Then the lead idiot throws his anchor out right on top of my baits and they begin to fish.

If those white trash sob's only knew how much this old boy wanted to teach them a lesson. Having young kids in the outdoors right now is not advisable and it is a damn shame. Those ignorant rednecks should have their asses kicked but these days a man might have to go to guns. That ain't no place for a kid.

I hope them and every damn bass tourney fisherman on the planet break their legs this week so I can fish in peace.
    When the tailgate drops the bullshit stops

i hate to say that is seems that these big bass tourneys have ending the politeness and responsibilty on the lake.i have had many problems myself in the last couple of years,and really hate to see it .im not saying that its only the big bass guys because its not.but any one that has been unlucky enough to be caught by the blast off knows what i am talking about.
    there is just a few people who show consideration on the lake any more.
    my heart will always be with dixie.

I was fishin the same area as well last weekend and it sucked Bo. They need to make that area where the canal meets the river a no wake area and enforce it heavily.

Those people have no respect fo rothers or the dangers in that river. I do wish we had a few more wardens.

It is about like drivers on the road. People just do not repect other people. It is their river/road and they are going to do as they want.

I was there as well. My wife made the comment on the way home "where did all those people come from? I don't remember ever seeing that many people." We were camping so we sat on the bank and listened to everyone else's stories and/or cussings.

If you fish in the tressel canal, expect to get rocked.