Thread: 2 day public land hunt in arkansas with lodging—

Default 2 day public land hunt in arkansas with lodging—

Two people - Stay at my camp. It ain’t pimpin- but it’s ballin on a budget- Beds and meals provided. Yes-theres a shower to wash an ass too with hot water. No guarantees on birds but know I scout my ass off for the possibility of the best hunts. I’ll correspond with friends who have leases and if there are openings we can join provided they are holding birds. I’ll pay the fee..Otherwise we are hunting all fair game and fair chase public land birds.** You must be physically fit to do this** Dates are: anytime the last two weeks of season. If some of my prototypes come in that I designed then I’ll include those for hunters to take home. I design products for one of the leading waterfowl companies in the US. If they aren’t -when they are out of production I’ll mail them to the recipients. Bank on good food, fellowship, whiskey, (please no Smirnoff ice) and a good time. I try hard- and I’ll do my best to make something happen. Must be legal w all applicable licenses and permits. If you drink too much and don’t wake up to hunt everyone on here will know it!! I’m Easy to work with. Winning bidder let me know how I can help. I’m all for helping this cause. Remember this is for something greater than the hunt. #cantbreakjake.

Edited to add that after one of the morning hunts we can ride up to the Coca Cola club and I’ll introduce you and your guest to Rusty Creasy the manager, and (potential for more things to see/do up there)
    Last edited by beanhunter; 08-24-2022 at 04:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

$150
    "I am a man, not an animal and I always try to conduct myself accordingly. Doing anything less is just giving up and expecting (and being okay) with failure."
    Rubberhead

$300
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

$500
    Psalm 42:1 "As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God."

$600

$750

$850
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Bump this back up and I’m editing to add another experience to the adventure you can have if you win the bid.
    I set up a meet and greet with a friend of mine- legendary waterfowl hunter and property manager for the Coca Cola club Rusty Creasy. After the hunt one of the mornings we can pile up in my truck and ride up there to meet him and see the place. (Had to edit bc I don’t want to give too much info out).
    Last edited by beanhunter; 08-24-2022 at 04:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com