Thread: Bush-Hookin’ and Squirrel Killin’ Combo Trip at Fort Kickass 2nd item

Default Bush-Hookin’ and Squirrel Killin’ Combo Trip at Fort Kickass 2nd item

This was Big Brother’s idea and I think it’s a pretty good one and bound to be a good time.

Show up Friday afternoon/evening and we’ll eat bbq and shoot the bull for a while.
    We squirrel hunt Saturday and set bush hooks for catfish that night. Clean fish and head home Sunday morning. BB said he would prefer a February weekend and I’m fine with that, there’s one weekend probably in February that won’t work for me due to a TOMO hunt I’m already committed to but as soon as those dates are firmed up we can schedule this with the winner for one of the other weekends. This will be kid friendly so it’s a perfect chance to take your kid on a weekend they’ll never forget.

Also, just to sweeten the pot since it’s for a good cause, I’ll match the bid up to $500.
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

$300
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

I like February just because it's out of duck season, and I can get fresh shad for bait. Cold water fish is better eating but it can be done anytime that works.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

$400