Thread: Big Ol Hammerhead

That’s a big girl for sure.

That’s awesome on all accounts.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I saw one in the gulf stream out of charleston once that felt longer than the boat and had no idea she was hooked. One flip of the tail when she got annoyed with the tugging at her jaw and she was gone.

It takes a long time for an animal to get to those sizes. Kudos to the shark whisperer.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

2 people got bitten by a shark(s) in Myrtle Beach this week, but it sure wasn't one of those monsters doing the biting...

Those guys catch the hell out of some big sharks. He has it figured out on the big Great Whites in February too.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    2 people got bitten by a shark(s) in Myrtle Beach this week, but it sure wasn't one of those monsters doing the biting...
    blacktips and spinners.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    blacktips and spinners.
    I went to Pawleys a couple years ago and this fella had a spinner hooked by the midway inlet. Of all the years saltwater fishing I've done, that was a first for me. That son of a b$&^% was going wild!

Blacktips and spinners were going fool on the menhaden schools in the surf last time I was up at Pawleys.
    DILLIGAF

Quote Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
    Blacktips and spinners were going fool on the menhaden schools in the surf last time I was up at Pawleys.
    Big paddle tail behind a shrimp boat makes for a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post

Sunny Ledford gonna have to revise his MB song

Man that is heck of hammerhead.

Quote Originally Posted by jws View Post
    I went to Pawleys a couple years ago and this fella had a spinner hooked by the midway inlet. Of all the years saltwater fishing I've done, that was a first for me. That son of a b$&^% was going wild!
    Suckers are fun to catch.
    Last edited by tprice; 08-20-2022 at 06:58 AM.