Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lattimore on Walker and other issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntinjunkie View Post
    Still my favorite Greg Reid moment
    They said that hit separated his gums from the inner lining of his mouth.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Dudes like Greg Reed, David Dunham, and DJ Swearinger would’ve never played a complete game in this watered down version of “football” we’re watching now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

JungleBoi would get flagged for walking out the locker room

The white dollar must have dried up.
    Low country redneck who moved north

Quote Originally Posted by BullJakeGrappler View Post
    And to think that we haven't even had a BAMA or SEC comment in all this cock talk? SMDH

SEC Privilege

ROLL TIDE.

There we got that out of the way

Seriously read part of article when it first came out, lost my interest in a hurry

Have several thoughts on it but mainly folks are entitled to their own opinions.

I am sure some truth in what he stated. Just the facts.

Has not changed my opinion on Marcus. Still like the guy and really hate his career ended like it did
    Last edited by tprice; 08-17-2022 at 06:20 AM.

interesting stuff. I need to read that article again, LC. i skimmed it but think he makes some great points.

PERSPECTIVE. If marcus wants to use his perspective to try to pick apart "my" actions, he may not be able to read them correctly. He is using HIS bias towards MY actions.

Its easy to spin things based on your bias. I remember well when he got hurt. My kids were young. They wrote a letter to him. I wish I could find it. Two 6 yr olds trying to put thought to paper from a clemson fan perspective. they wished him well bc they admired his athletic talents. Marcus even hand-wrote a reply. I respected him for his Christian values.

Should I respect him less bc he disrespected "me" for being white?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Not sure I can spend a lot of time contemplating a life/political article that has an F bomb and other unsavory words in the first sentence. Try again with decent King's English and we will read.