Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WHAT !!!!

Default WHAT !!!!

So noone shot a buck deer yesterday,everyone had to work like me i reckon

All the processors closed and nobody knows what to do...

#TooHotToHunt

I know of six 8 pts and one 9 pt die at my club. 7197090F-7DC5-490D-9281-2F09798CE940.jpg

Poor little thing

Nice

Post em up dont care what size post em up cow horn ,4 pt ,6 pt .,10 pt , 25 pt post it up ,,be like old days ,everyone had a picture to show

Ill be at our club on Thursday afternoon! Its been a long week. My youth decided he didn't want to kill a fuzzy horn deer that he wanted to wait for a wooden horned deer when its cooler.

Youth Day deer for my boy, sitting with his Momma.
    Colton 9 Pt..jpgColton and Momma 9pt..jpg

Daughter and I saw this guy didn't have a good shot.
    Madisons Deer.jpg

Nice Larry! Good job to y’all…

Quote Originally Posted by Gourmet Gobbler View Post
    Poor little thing
    Quote Originally Posted by BONECRUSHER View Post
    Post em up dont care what size post em up cow horn ,4 pt ,6 pt .,10 pt , 25 pt post it up ,,be like old days ,everyone had a picture to show
    I miss the days back when a fella could kill a deer just because he wanted to and it didn't have to turn into a dick-measuring contest. Seems like everybody is managing for some trophy something or other.

Let's start a thing here today where people shoot a deer and it's a good deer because they got the chance to kill it, nothing else. It's good because it made you happy to kill it. And its good because the meat will feed your family. Nothing more than that. Any chance we could get that rolling? Yall can still fight over turkey decoys and college-aged boys throwing balls. Let's just make deer killing pure again.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    I miss the days back when a fella could kill a deer just because he wanted to and it didn't have to turn into a dick-measuring contest. Seems like everybody is managing for some trophy something or other.

Let's start a thing here today where people shoot a deer and it's a good deer because they got the chance to kill it, nothing else. It's good because it made you happy to kill it. And its good because the meat will feed your family. Nothing more than that. Any chance we could get that rolling? Yall can still fight over turkey decoys and college-aged boys throwing balls. Let's just make deer killing pure again.
    You've got my vote.

Nice killing, Tank. You thinking that buck your boy shot is related to the deer in the trail cam?
    Carolina Counsel

If you have been paying attention, it never stopped. SCDUCKS has always valued the kill over the trophy. Because we got infested with DNR Forum refugees, doesn’t mean that you can’t read between the lines…

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    If you have been paying attention, it never stopped. SCDUCKS has always valued the kill over the trophy. Because we got infested with DNR Forum refugees, doesn’t mean that you can’t read between the lines…
    I just wanted to stand on my soap box for 5 minutes, geez.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

CC, that Crab claw trait is pretty strong on this property so I do think they are related some where down the line.

I just wanted to stand on my soap box for 5 minutes, geez.
    I was there with you in spirit.

Default WHAT !!!!

This is great and all until the “”we can’t grow big bucks in SC”” crowd starts in..….or the “”why aren’t we seeing bigger bucks on our property”” crowd gets going. Beauty is certainly in the eye of the beholder but don’t come around here making excuses or complaining about small deer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Quackhead22; 08-16-2022 at 05:39 PM.
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

I shoot small deer and I’m proud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk