Thread: Can I stream these channels?

Default Can I stream these channels?

I figure most on here have similar TV watching habits as me, so I'll ask here first. I watch the SEC channel 404-1 on dish, Weather Nation, Fox News, whatever channel it is that Wicked Tuna and the Alaska stuff is on, History when Alone is on, and the outdoor channels. Is there a way I can stream all of these channels without having to have Dish or Direct TV? I'm tired of paying for 10K channels off shit I have to wade through to get to the 7 or 8 I actually watch. Thanks.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

YouTube TV has all that and more. The best all around live tv streaming platform

Sling tv, PlayStation live, YouTube, directv now, hulu all of them have those channels are are about tue same
    Price

Quote Originally Posted by Remy View Post
    YouTube TV has all that and more. The best all around live tv streaming platform
    What he said X100. You will not regret it. Tax and all 69 and change a month,
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

I cut cable about 3 years ago. Honestly you can do a 30 day trial on most of them if you are disciplined enough to remember to cut it off. Try them all till you find the one that works best

Going through the same thing. Cut Dish this week. Bought two fire sticks and been watching mostly movies or YouTube. I have been looking at FrndlyTv, as it offers most of the channels I like, plus the wife can still watch Lifetime/Hallmark. YouTube Tv looks decent, but haven’t tried it yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Some high society lady says is your horse outside, no ma'am he's between my legs, but you're too fat to ride" Hank Jr

Get a Roku or a Roku TV and download any channel you want.
    Last edited by darealdeal; 08-15-2022 at 08:07 PM.
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Quote Originally Posted by darealdeal View Post
    Get a Roku or a Roku TV and download any channel you want.
    Will need a paid subscription for just about every thing he listed

Pro Tip----Stream and PLUTO channel is free. Bad Ass Concerts. Trust Me
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Roku has a free channel. Not currently watching new seasons of stuff but has plenty from history channel like alone or other shows plus a lot of movies and everything else. Plenty of free crap to watch. As little as I watch TV it’s enough. I don’t pay for much on it. I also don’t watch sports on TV anymore so I don’t pay for any subscriptions Netflix and Disney as my wife wants them. She is at home more so.
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

I have used Sling and Hulu along chrome cast then I had MOTV when I was caring for my dad last year as he passed away with cancer.

I have been using Apollo for 3 years now. $160 per year with everything you could ever want. Need to run on a fire stick or Apple TV. https://apollogroup.tv/