Thread: Tekton game calls and the music it creates.

Default Tekton game calls and the music it creates.

Shout out ! Guys if y’all are in the market for a new duck call you really need to be looking into our site sponsor Tekton game calls. Had a couple come in today and I was very happy. The cut down is everything you can want in an olt style and has enough grunt to get some deep chuckles and will bank off an oak like every sweet talking bitch in the timber.
    The other one I am running is similar to the dynamis (think one off prototype) and damn is it sweet. The range in joeys calls is unbelievable. I’ve blown loud calls that can’t quiet down without sacrificing some tone. This one can do it guys. The top end can get nasty and then when you need to drop the bottom out it can get quiet enough to finish in call shy birds. Very impressed with these. Y’all give it a shot, I’m telling ya, you will be happy!
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

I agree so does this guy...

Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Thank you gents. Leaving for Canada next week trying to get some customs done and finish up the order for Mack’s.

If you can’t come by the shop in the next few days, I’ll have some calls in Mack’s, PSA, Rivers and Glenn and a few other retailers.

20 days to shooting duck on the prairie.
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Tekton Game Calls

843-290-9569

Where is the shop?
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

I have a couple of Joeys cutdowns and they scream. Got one of his new J-Frames otw currently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.