Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weaponizing the IRS x 87,000 new Agents

Default Weaponizing the IRS x 87,000 new Agents

Read the job description requirements and proposed salary..... bet they will have a tough time finding 87 qualified applicants..

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...r-deadly-force
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

To be fair, there have been armed IRS special agents for a long time. I'm curious how many of the 87k will be armed.

Elliot Ness says what up.

Fairtax.org
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Where are they going to find 87,000 "qualified' new hires for the IRS? Businesses are struggling to find good employees and the IRS is going to magically make 87k applicants show up?

Knowing the government, it will turn into the TSA where they take anyone ... Can't wait for the audits!

I've been audited. They ain't hiring the sharpest tools. These are people that are no longer allowed to sell used cars.

Democrat. Voter registrations. That’s easy.

Have yall seen most govt employees?

Watch it business man.

Quote Originally Posted by Bownut View Post
    Watch it business man.
    Hahahaha I said "most"

Requirements include working min “50 hours per week, which may include irregular hours, and be on-call 24/7, including holidays and weekends”

I assume they'll be handing guns to the mexicans crossing the border cause they won't find any applicants here...

Armed IRS Agent. I'm not sure how you justify that one.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Hahahaha I said "most"

Requirements include working min “50 hours per week, which may include irregular hours, and be on-call 24/7, including holidays and weekends”

I assume they'll be handing guns to the mexicans crossing the border cause they won't find any applicants here...
    I feel much better now.

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    Armed IRS Agent. I'm not sure how you justify that one.
    Just like every other gang. Pay or get whacked.

The FBI wanted to clear out the crime syndicates not because they were criminals, but because they were competition.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by huntinghagen#12 View Post
    Where are they going to find 87,000 "qualified' new hires for the IRS? Businesses are struggling to find good employees and the IRS is going to magically make 87k applicants show up?

Knowing the government, it will turn into the TSA where they take anyone ... Can't wait for the audits!
    I will remind you that in 2022 the sole purpose of Government is to employ the otherwise unemployable. They will find piles of folks to pay to do nothing. It is obvious every time I go to a courthouse to find a plat or a deed. Most of them would be fired on the first day in the private sector.
    Last edited by Big Time; 08-11-2022 at 11:22 AM.

i bet 3/4 of the 87000 wont even be able to spell IRS much less know what a w-2 is or how to fill out a w-4
    Last edited by Chuck the Duck Slayer; 08-11-2022 at 11:24 AM.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck the Duck Slayer View Post
    i bet 3/4 of the 87000 wont even be able to spell IRS much less know what a w-2 is or how to fill out a w-4
    Yet, they'll have the complete power of the fed govt to lock yo ass up!

They are gearing up to tax the weed that will be legal everywhere before long.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

House passes bill nixing $72 billion in funding for 87,000 new IRS agents

By Victor Nava
    January 9, 2023

In one of the new Republican House majority’s first legislative moves on Monday, the body passed a bill rescinding $72 billion in spending on 87,000 new IRS agents.

House Resolution 23, or the Family and Small Business Taxpayer Protection Act, passed the lower chamber in a 221-210 vote along party lines.

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) announced during his first address as speaker early Saturday that the funding for new Internal Revenue Service agents provided under the Inflation Reduction Act enacted last year would be one of the first bills the new Congress takes up.

“This was our very first act of the new Congress, because government should work for you, not against you,” McCarthy wrote on Twitter. “Promises made. Promises kept.”

The legislation was sponsored by Reps. Adrian Smith (R-Neb.) and Michelle Steel (R-Calif.). It now heads to the Democrat-controlled Senate, where it does not appear to have the votes to pass.

The bill specifies that the IRS only spend new money on customer service and IT improvements, rather than hiring agents, auditors and other staff members — who Republicans claim will target low- and middle-class Americans rather than wealthy individuals and corporations.

Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Cali.), speaker emeritus of the House, called the vote on Monday “shameful, but not surprising.”

“It is shameful, but not surprising, that House Republicans’ first order of business in this Congress is to protect corporate America and ultra-wealthy individuals who are illegally avoiding taxes,” a statement issued by Pelosi after the vote read.

“Last summer, Democrats proudly enacted the Inflation Reduction Act: a strong step toward tax fairness that improved taxpayer services for families and bolstered resources to ensure the wealthiest few and greediest corporations will pay what they owe. Now, Republicans want to rip away these resources, which will drive up the deficit and let wealthy tax cheats off the hook,” she added, deriding the new House majority as the “MAGA Majority in the House.”

https://nypost.com/2023/01/09/house-...ew-irs-agents/

How would anybody truly believe hiring 87,000 people would produce more revenue for the federal government? Their efforts wouldn't even pay for their own salaries, methinks.

I would also like an investigation into where the millions and millions of rounds of ammo have ended up that were purchased by the IRS and similar alphabet agencies. Are they sitting in warehouses? Were they used for practice? If they are still unused, they should be auctioned off to the public. The original purchase was a blatant attack on gun owners in an effort to create the ammo shortage we are still suffering.