Thread: Lifetime License

Default Lifetime License

My mother in law wants to get my son a lifetime license for his first birthday. Looking at the application, it asks for Hunter Ed number. For those born after 79 that have purchased one for their kids. Are you putting your hunter Ed number or leaving that space blank? Trying to avoid DNR sending it back for an incomplete application. Thanks for the help!

SS number will work.

I left It blank and had zero issues. My boy was less than 11 months old at the time so he obviously couldn’t take the hunters Ed course.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishootwinchester View Post
    I left It blank and had zero issues. My boy was less than 11 months old at the time so he obviously couldn’t take the hunters Ed course.
    Yea mine turns 1 on Thursday so it’s the same situation. Thanks guys!

Leave it blank. Now your son will never have to buy a deer tag or turkey tag. If you buy him the waterfowl add on he’ll never incur any raises in the cost of the stamp….

Good on your mom for buying it!

Get the waterfowl and saltwater add ons. My dad purchased every option for me and the only thing I have to buy is a federal duck stamp and wma permit every year. It’s worth every cent.

Quote Originally Posted by Coastal Woodie View Post
    Get the waterfowl and saltwater add ons. My dad purchased every option for me and the only thing I have to buy is a federal duck stamp and wma permit every year. It’s worth every cent.
    X2
    I did this for my sons.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Steelin' Ducks is the KRT of suppressors and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Coastal Woodie View Post
    My grandfather bought this for me when it first became available. It has been the greatest gift of my life.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Call them before you trust anybody on here. This is something a 2 minute conversation on thr phone can resolve
    "Hunt today to kill tomorrow." - Ron Jolly

After being in hold for an hour.

A quick suggestion - get him the lifetime license in NC before his 1st birthday ($292) and the lifetime SC license ($486) for his second birthday...by the numbers, the NC lifetime for a less than 1 year old is a really good deal, especially if stays in SC.

Both of these have to be bought before his birthday (on his birthday is too late).

https://www.ncwildlife.org/Portals/0...l-1-1-2020.pdf

https://www.dnr.sc.gov/licenses/pdf/...melicenses.pdf
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    A quick suggestion - get him the lifetime license in NC before his 1st birthday ($292) and the lifetime SC license ($486) for his second birthday...by the numbers, the NC lifetime for a less than 1 year old is a really good deal, especially if stays in SC.

Both of these have to be bought before his birthday (on his birthday is too late).

https://www.ncwildlife.org/Portals/0...l-1-1-2020.pdf

https://www.dnr.sc.gov/licenses/pdf/...melicenses.pdf
    Did the same thing with all my kids

Best gift a kid can get.

Both of my have all options. Wish I had done NC.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

I bought one for a friend's son as a baby gift. The kid is now about to head to college but still reminds and thanks me every time I see him.