Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump being raided by the fbi

No desantis for pres
    "And ignoring people on here....that's like being home schooled. Just say you're not ready to face life." Highstrung

Trump should announce his candidacy today.

what if he's actually guilty of something?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Could be but aint been convicted of any nefarious acts yet…. and they been trying every possibility for well over 6 years

are you suggesting (whatever) THIS is, to be the one?

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    The most investigated man in history. I bet 99% of us would be in jail and still not know why by now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I'll shoot over a kids head in a blind or long gun one on a turkey in a heart beat. You want to kill stuff around me you gonna earn it.

no, i'm just thinking of things to piss off the establishment

but i bet he DID do something "wrong" by the law. took some box of kleenex home or some such shit. it wont look good for him. half the country will rejoice. the other half will yell and scream and the little gerbil on the wheel will go round and round.

meanwhile, I wont give a shit and will continue to live my life while yall tell me how bad of a person I am.

oh and they are NOT coming for my guns any time soon no matter how much....

wait...the SKY IS FALLING!

RUN! RUN FOR THE HILLS!

Raided did mishandling of federal documents and investigating for classified information leaks…… Read they took 14 boxes from the property. Saw that the 14 boxes had previously been ordered to turn in but he refused. Then after done legal stuff was going to turn them in or something along those lines.
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

no, i'm just thinking of things to piss off the establishment

but i bet he DID do something "wrong" by the law. took some box of kleenex home or some such shit. it wont look good for him. half the country will rejoice. the other half will yell and scream and the little gerbil on the wheel will go round and round.

meanwhile, I wont give a shit and will continue to live my life while yall tell me how bad of a person I am.
    Nah, but you're right, they'll find something, nobody is that clean, you and I included.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I'll shoot over a kids head in a blind or long gun one on a turkey in a heart beat. You want to kill stuff around me you gonna earn it.

RUN! RUN FOR THE HILLS!

Maybe, maybe not, but those 87,000 irs agents ARE coming for your money.

And you will continue to live your life, as long as the MAN gets his larger and larger cut.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

RUN! RUN FOR THE HILLS!
    You just took being a dork to the next level.

I know he's guilty of being tacky, pasty, and there is absolutely no sense what so ever to walk around with hair like that. I will die on that hill.

Quote Originally Posted by buckpro View Post
    Nah, but you're right, they'll find something, nobody is that clean, you and I included.
    totally agree. its like when people wanted to see his tax returns. holy moly would that be bad.
    I went to SAMS the other day for office supplies. i also bought a rotisserie chicken....on the office credit card.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    You just took being a dork to the next level.
    no. i'm being realistic. Its amazing how anxious you people are. You make me look very calm.

He is guilty of showing the world that politicians are slime & DC is the slimiest.

totally agree. its like when people wanted to see his tax returns. holy moly would that be bad.
    I went to SAMS the other day for office supplies. i also bought a rotisserie chicken....on the office credit card.
    Do you have to declare the frozen food samples as gifts?

Just for curiosity sake. 2th do you see anything wrong with the FBI raiding a former presidents home for classified documents?

My understanding is a president retains his clearance once he leaves office so it shouldn't be a matter of him not being able to have the information...... Also, it was not long ago a certain someone (who you may have voted for idk) deleted thousands of emails, white washed personal devices and had information she wasn't even cleared to have. If I recall correctly the person investigating said someone had to have their clearance level raised to even read some of the emails...

Not saying nothing wrong happened and not saying it did but it is awful suspect. Going to be even harder to tell what the truth is and isn't. Sky isn't falling but it sure as heck looks like someone doesn't want him in any of the family pictures at the White House anymore.
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

You diehard Trumpeters need to start thinking Desantis if you want to see a Republican after the next election.

Otherwise you will see Michelle Obama.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Yep. Polarization is THE plan....
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....