Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump being raided by the fbi

When all you political analysts get this figured out, how about seeing if Jesus is willing to run the country for us. Heck, he is your only shot at getting someone who is perfect and unflawed.
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

Quote Originally Posted by GBelly View Post
    When all you political analysts get this figured out, how about seeing if Jesus is willing to run the country for us. Heck, he is your only shot at getting someone who is perfect and unflawed.
    Nobody would vote for him. Too libertarian and not authoritative enough.

People would bitch at and about Jesus, too. We’re only human.

Lindsey has a solid conservative voting record.

Why cannot judge the majority party in state by taxes, poverty, education and roads?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    ...as long as err'body else is measured with the same stick. Plenty of people would be in jail if they were investigated as much as he was. Less even.
    Where in real life do you see that happening?
    Do you also think he acted morally and responsibly on Jan 6?
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Question: If, and I said "if", Trump had taken 11 boxes/folders of "highly classified Top Secret" documents
    to his personal residence after leaving office, what legitimate reason could he have for doing so?
    If I am reading everything correctly, this afternoon's unsealing of the warrant and property seized list is showing
    they seized "classified", "secret" and "top secret" documents, several of the highest sensitivity classification known to us.
    Again, "if true", why would he have taken them?
    This is the piece I can't understand
    Last edited by ecu1984; 08-12-2022 at 06:10 PM.

Why would anyone believe anything coming from the DOJ or FBI after the past 6 years and the blatant politically biased liars they’ve been proven to be. Everything they claim about Trump has been proven incorrect while they turn a blind eye to obvious treasonous offenses by the communist infiltrators and their propagandists in the main stream media.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    Why would anyone believe anything coming from the DOJ or FBI after the past 6 years and the blatant politically biased liars they’ve been proven to be. Everything they claim about Trump has been proven incorrect while they turn a blind eye to obvious treasonous offenses by the communist infiltrators and their propagandists in the main stream media.
    Trump's most recent statement is implying they did seize these items, stating as President,
    he has the power to "declassify" anything he wants. Sound like he is laying down his defense.
    I am a Trump supporter but that is weak sauce
    Last edited by ecu1984; 08-12-2022 at 07:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Question: If, and I said "if", Trump had taken 11 boxes/folders of "highly classified Top Secret" documents
    to his personal residence after leaving office, what legitimate reason could he have for doing so?
    If I am reading everything correctly, this afternoon's unsealing of the warrant and property seized list is showing
    they seized "classified", "secret" and "top secret" documents, several of the highest sensitivity classification known to us.
    Because he is a crook.
    DILLIGAF

Made it to 12.
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Quote Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
    Because he is a crook.
    If trumps a crook, democrats are satan.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    If trumps a crook, democrats are satan.
    And Hogg gives Joe Cunningham road head…

In a parked HatchBack Jetta..
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Quote Originally Posted by PBiz View Post
    And Hogg gives Joe Cunningham road head…

In a parked HatchBack Jetta..
    Sorry to hurt your feelings by saying something critical about your demagogue.
    DILLIGAF

Sorry you give joe Cunningham head

it doesn't sound like Joe is..
    At least I'm housebroken.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    Where in real life do you see that happening?

Not saying I do; more so wishing I did.

Do you also think he acted morally and responsibly on Jan 6?
    That's a slippery slope, big homie. No matter what he says or does, people should have enough common sense to make decisions for themselves. So no, I don't hold him responsible in any way for the ignorance of others.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Is Obama morally responsible for riots during his tenure? Is Salmon Rushdie responsible for his own stabbing? It depends on perspective, personal animus being key.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post

had same thoughts.

Could be new it would draw attention, lets be honest he is a narcissist loves playing games with the Government and media

I honestly find it hard to believe political powers could or even would do something like this for personal or political reasons but flip side of it is I would not put anything past any of them now days. Which is truly sad

Like most investigations , the public/media form their own conclusions and reasons but LEO’s keep quite and deal with facts. Just like in the Murdaugh case the investigators have to keep very quite and to themselves

Sooner or later it will come out in the wash. IF he did anything wrong he should be punished but IF he did not then the fallout will bring a lot of folks down
    Last edited by tprice; 08-13-2022 at 09:32 AM.

He should receive the same punishment as Hillary Clinton.they actually have the goods on her but nothing happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
    Sorry to hurt your feelings by saying something critical about your demagogue.
    Let me Google that word.. Stand by
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213