Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump being raided by the fbi

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    had same thoughts.

Could be new it would draw attention, lets be honest he is a narcissist loves playing games with the Government and media

I honestly find it hard to believe political powers could or even would do something like this for personal or political reasons but flip side of it is I would not put anything past any of them now days. Which is truly sad

Like most investigations , the public/media form their own conclusions and reasons but LEO’s keep quite and deal with facts. Just like in the Murdaugh case the investigators have to keep very quite and to themselves

Sooner or later it will come out in the wash. IF he did anything wrong he should be punished but IF he did not then the fallout will bring a lot of folks down
    Proud voter of trump but your last statement is true. No one should be above the law however saying that I doubt we will ever hear the honest truth from either side.
    Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

Quote Originally Posted by M.R.Ducks View Post
    Proud voter of trump but your last statement is true. No one should be above the law however saying that I doubt we will ever hear the honest truth from either side.
    Did you happen to see Merrick Garland s statement of the raid.... laughable.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Well guess they are going to have to raid Obama as well. He gots some classified info on him as well.
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Quote Originally Posted by darealdeal View Post
    Well guess they are going to have to raid Obama as well. He gots some classified info on him as well.
    They don't do that to the crooked dems
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Better go back to your bomb shelters, that crook is going to prison.

Put the pipe down. You’re high.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Trump's most recent statement is implying they did seize these items, stating as President,
    he has the power to "declassify" anything he wants. Sound like he is laying down his defense.
    I am a Trump supporter but that is weak sauce
    What in my statement was false? Tell me Muschamp?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    That's a slippery slope, big homie. No matter what he says or does, people should have enough common sense to make decisions for themselves. So no, I don't hold him responsible in any way for the ignorance of others.
    I can respect your reasoning
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Quote Originally Posted by roltide View Post
    Better go back to your bomb shelters, that crook is going to prison.
    Give us some examples of top level politicians that DON'T deserve prison. I'll hang up and wait...

Maybe Ronald Reagan! All I got
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Trump’s lawyer filed an affidavit in June stating that he was no longer in possession of any classified files. If true, that attorney is about to be a frog on an eight lane highway.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Quote Originally Posted by PBiz View Post
    Let me Google that word.. Stand by
    So I googled it.. Nice word..

But I believe the left is full of these so called “demamgogues”..

Surely Joe Biden doesn’t stand for all of the utter bull-oney, he’s allowing to take place. Surely he is just appealing to the radical ideology on the far left to satisfy their vote (funny I know, because the election was fraudulent ), and receive approval (funnier, because his approval is a garbage slow pitch softball average))..

I didn’t want to follow Trump.. He’s a loud mouth yankee that never shuts up.. Smartest man in the world in his own mind..

But Gotomighty, the brash butthole got results.. Pretty damn good results.. All the while receiving warfare from the media and left since his arrival..

And it appears he’s still living rent free in lots of limp wristed, educated and pacifistic, “moderates” heads.

So no, he’s not a demagogue to me..

Trump is a means to an end..
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Tatum seems decent but he won't condemn the Texas coward cops and the fbi for their overt left bias.

So the fbi releasing documents but won’t release the affidavit for the warrant. Lying about taking Trumps passports. 9 hours for how many classified documents? Warrant be very broad when normally they are very specific in scope. Does anyone know if the documents where declassified? If they had been then the lawyer was correct there was no classified information…. They can’t even tell me or anyone exactly what they want to charge him with…. They either think they can drag his name in the mud enough to get a bad taste in peoples mouth not to vote for him because they think the will loss to him or they think the can beat him in an election so they figured it would boost his support instead of Desantis….. if they run together that’s the ticket….
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Now I'm hearing the real reason for the raid is because Trump had Russia-Gate documents in his possession and the FBI got a little uncomfortable that he would release them. So under the guise of retrieving classified documents, they retrieved the Russia-Gate documents. The truth will probably never be known. Our government has a really bad track record for being honest.

Yeah that and fishing for Jan 6.

DJT's world is getting smaller and smaller by the day.
    I personally don't know how he gets up every morning

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    DJT's world is getting smaller and smaller by the day.
    I personally don't know how he gets up every morning
    His balls wake him up.