Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump being raided by the fbi

Default Trump being raided by the fbi

Trumps private residence being raided.

Hunter and joe biden have already admitted on tape to illegal shit.
    Don't get my started on Hillary.
    Shumer threatened scotus judge
    Where the fuck are republicans?

This is what January 6 was all about.
    Bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    Where the fuck are republicans?
    What is right where we have been saying they are for 10 years or more now, Alex or Moonbeam or whatever….

FBI conducted the raid but AWOL on the Biden laptop.
    This shit is egregious.

I just made up my mind. I want him to run. I'll vote for him and donate to his campaign. The FBI needs to be disbanded.

FBI = new gestapo

It's about wild west time

Quote Originally Posted by scatter shot View Post
    This is what January 6 was all about.
    Bullshit.
    Being reported that they were looking for boxes of classified material he took when he left office.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 08-08-2022 at 06:54 PM.

Trump issued a statement reading:

These are dark times for our Nation, as my beautiful home, Mar-A-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, is currently under siege, raided, and occupied by a large group of FBI agents. Nothing like this has ever happened to a President of the United States before. After working and cooperating with the relevant Government agencies, this unannounced raid on my home was not necessary or appropriate. It is prosecutorial misconduct, the weaponization of the Justice System, and an attack by Radical Left Democrats who desperately don’t want me to run for President in 2024, especially based on recent polls, and who will likewise do anything to stop Republicans and Conservatives in the upcoming Midterm Elections. Such an assault could only take place in broken, Third-World Countries. Sadly, America has now become one of those Countries, corrupt at a level not seen before. They even broke into my safe! What is the difference between this and Watergate, where operatives broke into the Democrat National Committee? Here, in reverse, Democrats broke into the home of the 45th President of the United States.

The political persecution of President Donald J. Trump has been going on for years, with the now fully debunked Russia, Russia, Russia Scam, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax #2, and so much more, it just never ends. It is political targeting at the highest level!

Hillary Clinton was allowed to delete and acid wash 33,000 E-mails AFTER they were subpoenaed by Congress. Absolutely nothing has happened to hold her accountable. She even took antique furniture, and other items from the White House.

I stood up to America’s bureaucratic corruption, I restored power to the people, and truly delivered for our Country, like we have never seen before. The establishment hated it. Now, as they watch my endorsed candidates win big victories, and see my dominance in all polls, they are trying to stop me, and the Republican Party, once more. The lawlessness, political persecution, and Witch Hunt must be exposed and stopped.

I will continue to fight for the Great American People!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When did the raid start?

When was this statement released? He didn't dictate that while sitting on the curb watching.

Everything is a farce anymore.

He may have told on himself or is trying to get ahead of his safe getting cracked open.

I’ll hold judgment because nothing is black and white these days, except for me and Glenn: Ebony and Ivory in perfect harmony
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    I just made up my mind. I want him to run. I'll vote for him and donate to his campaign. The FBI needs to be disbanded.
    That’s the point. They ain’t gonna let him run. He, now we, had no idea how corrupt our govt is.

Is it September yet?

I am curious if any other person alive has been investigated this much. I am curious to see the number of dollars that has been spent on investigating Trump and his family.
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

So a former POTUS can be raided by the DOJ/FBI and some of y’all still think they won’t come knocking for your guns??

Yeah Cold Dead Fingers is going to be a different meaning to some.
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Quote Originally Posted by bitesize View Post
    So a former POTUS can be raided by the DOJ/FBI and some of y’all still think they won’t come knocking for your guns??
    People already know they'll come knocking for them. What people don't believe is what they're going to do after they take them.

Trump is in NY. The FBI is in Florida.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Any word on a classified server in the bathroom?

Asking for a friend.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    Any word on a classified server in the bathroom?

Asking for a friend.
    The one that was bleached and destroyed with a hammer or was that the cell phones??